Chapter 34

Alex P.O.V

After Emily left Daniel and I cleaned up the place.

While cleaning the place I ask Daniel what has been bothering awhile ago.

"Why was Emily keep on looking at you did something happened?" I ask

"No. Nothing happened." Daniel said a little too fast.

Does Emily like Daniel? Is there something going? Did nothing really happen between them while I was gone? All this questions kept on floating in my mind.

"Sure?" I ask

"Yes Alex. I'm sure. There is really nothing going on with me and Emily." Daniel said

"Ok." I said unsure.

<Few moments later>

We had finished cleaning awhile.

We are now going upstairs.

When Daniel and I got to the top stair, I was about to go to my room when Daniel grab my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"There is really nothing going on between Emily and I. So stop worrying. I love you and only you." Daniel said

I blushed at what He said, but I was also happy to hear that.

I looked up still blushing while He looked down.

His face came near me and our lips met.

He pulled away and said goodnight before leaving me blushing so hard.

I went to my room and started getting ready for bed.

I was about to sleep when my phone rang.

I picked up my phone and looked who message me.

I see an unknown number had text me.

I read the text and was shock at was written.

Unknown number: Stay away from Daniel if you don't want something to happen to your friend. And if you show or even tell this to anyone else your friend Emily pays the price as well.

I was shock and scared as well.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't get rid of the thought of putting Emily in danger.

I decided that I will keep to myself, I don't want to put others endanger because of me.

With that decided I to close my eyes and finally let darkness take over.

Dear Reader- Chan

I'm sorry I haven't updated any chapter lately.Well here is the new chapter. And thank you very much for being patient enoughto wait. Oh and also thank you very much for those who have voted on my stories.Thank you again my dear Reader- Chan for being patient and for voting as well.