Without letting him rest even for a second, I ran without any stop. Being close to him with all my force, I side kicked him on the chest, while screaming and growling at the same time. As soon as the impact collided with his chest, the tree broke making Norman roll  to the ground in agony as soon as he hit the ground.

I stood there to see what's his moves gonna be, until he started laughing a sick, dark and malevolent laugh.

"Hahaha man, you really are Alexandra's successor" he said as he stood up, being pain obviously, but if he wasn't hit by my last kick earlier, I would tell that he was perfectly fine.

Until something else bothered me.

"Who is Alessandra?" I asked with all curiosity in the world. He then started laughing even more. With a dark expression and  humorous tone.

"The one that crushed your destiny" he said as he abruptly put his arms out, stretching them completely.

"Prepare to die, Alpha" and with that a black, dark aura appeared faintly from his hands. Like a shadow converted into his own Palm. Growing stronger as stronger.

I just gasped and was mind blown. What the fuck? How could he do that? That even wasn't a werewolf ability.

"Say goodbye, bitch" he spat, soon as he threw his arms towards me, the black shadow aura blasting at my direction. I wanted to move, but my body said other things. Paralyzed to spot. I covered my head with my arms and closed my eyes for the impact. Feeling anxious, scared and angry for not being able to move.

The blast was coming greatly fast until I heard a 'woosh' past by me. The air that surrounded me rifles my hair, and I could only open my eyes and see with dumb greatness as Dayton had Norman in his grasp.

His eyes were pitch black, like the void of space without the stars to shine it. His cold, serious expression sreamed bloody murder and his canines where extended to the final point of sharpness.

I could hear his low growl deeper then thunder itself. Norman withering beneath him, choking for air as his heart beat increased as a racing car. But beside all that the only thing that startled me most was his neck.

It was crystal frozen. But overall, Dayton's hand was covered in ice, as he keep growling, the more ice covered Norman's neck. Norman still had an evil laugh, although not that confident anymore.

"I told you, not to call her that, or I'll rip your head off!" Dayton growled while he sparred at Norman's face. His eyes shocked.

"What do you think you're gonna do uh? You don't even have-" I screamed.

In a matter of second, Norman's head bursted out of his body, when his neck broke. The ice covering it, broke like shattering glass, as Dayton's hand closed into a fist, applying his Alpha strength. Immediately blood spurting from his body into the fallen ground, but after the body fell, blood was splattered all over Dayton's shirt and part of his face.

"I told you" he said darkly as he turned to me. His eyes deeper and sinister as ever, but a silver hue in them. Almost recognizable, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Surrounding him was a cold breeze that was pretty dense and made me shudder.

He walked slowly to me, taking in my features his eyes predatory. He stood in front of me and I couldn't help but look at him. This Alpha that had so much mysteries that I need to know through was my mate. My soulmate. Someone who was cruel in his ways and ruthless. Powerful and prideful.

He looked straight to my eyes and lifted a hand. I flinched, thinking he would do something wrong. But I surprised myself as he lightly touched my left cheek with his calloused and rough hands, making them soft as silk.