Switch: Second Chance?

-MAKA'S p.o.v-

.....I don't care.....

....I don't give a shit about anyone...

....but myself....

....Screw everyone....

I get up from the bed and grab my clothes from the floor. I pull off Soul's shirt and pull on mine before slipping on my skirt. You know what, I hate him. I hate Soul. I hate him so much, that I love him. It's his fault I feel like this! Fucking asshole!!!

I pull my hair over one shoulder, bitting my lip. It's his fault, I can't just accept my own mother fucking feelings for him and I'm so confused! One minute, I hate him, the next, I love him and then after that I'm crying like a pathetic little bitch!

I'm too mother fucking worried about hurting him. I'll make myself hate him, I don't even have to fucking pretend right now, I fucking hate him. I have every right too.... He makes me act different. He makes me feel like this. He makes me want to hate him. He's so perfect, that I hate him and love him!

He's everything I'm not, so I hate him.

I hate him, I hate him, I fucking hate him! I grit my teeth, that asshole, I think as I get up from the bed walking to the door, what do I even see in that jerk?

I snicker to myself, I'm so stupid. I open the door and walk down the hall. I don't even know, where the fuck I am! I walk into the living room to find Soul dressed and watching TV. He looks at me grimly and turns his head away.

Oh, so now he can't fucking look at me?!!? Screw you! I look around the room, asshole!!! I turn towards the door that leads to the exit. I can feel eyes on me from behind.

Stop it..... I keep feeling like I'm being watched as I get closer to the door. Stop it.... I clench my fist before turning around, "stop looking at me like that!"

Soul gives me and annoyed glare, before he gets up and walks down back into the hallway. I scoff, I'm not chasing after you, Soul. I shake my head before walking to the door, to leave.

I walk outside and away from the house. I feel a sharp pain in my chest. I stop and clutch my chest. What? I look down and see my purple soul glowing through my shirt. It feels like I'm being crushed from the inside out...

I feel like I'm choking and being crushed. I claw at my neck. I-I can't breathe!!! I'm gasping for air, when I feel like something is summoning me. I feel drawn to something.... I don't know what though... I feel like I need to be somewhere, I take a step forward into the direction, and the pain starts to subside.

When I realize the pain gets more bearable the closer I get towards the thing that seems to call me, I break off into a dead sprint. I want this pain to stop!!! I run towards the thing that's beckoning me to come.

~Medusa's P.O.V-

The sphere is cracked.... And I didn't do anything to it.... Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Is Maka dead or dying in the Twin World? Is MAKA dying? I scoff looking down at the fading ocean blue color in the sphere.

Looks like the ending is closer than expected. Hm, this is altering my plans a bit. I guess, I'll have to rethink my strategy. No matter, this will end like I want it to. Maka's death will be the end result.

"Eruka," I call for her to come to me. I should leave to see what exactly is going on.

Eruka walks in quickly, "y-yes, Lady Medusa." She looks at the crack on the sphere wide eyed, as she croaks, "I-I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT!!"

I smirk walking past her, "I know you didn't, imbecile." I look at Eruka with a half grin, "make sure nothing happens to this. Me and Free are going to see how Death City and it's occupants are doing with MAKA."