Chapter Twenty Four, Promises

Jake's PoV

I saw my boyfriend, I heard what Liah and Ash were talking about, I sat on Cc's bed, to think my boyfriend, Christian Coma was in a coma, I grabbed his hand softly and kissed it.
I whispered to Cc's sleeping body, "Oh baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, come back to me, please, I need you," I tightened my grip on his hand, his lifeless hands, he was a little cold, but not to cold.
I let tears roll down mg face. I felt a small yet delicate hand on my back, I knew it was Liah's hand.
"Its going to be okay Pippy," I heard Liah whisper.
"Do you promise?" I asked turning towards her slowly.
"I promise, he'll come back soon," Liah had a soft heart warming smile, her natural supportive smile, but she had a sad depressing look in her eyes. I slowly turned back to my sleeping boyfriend, I kissed his hand again, "I love you Cubs, I swear I do, come back soon." I felt Cc's hand warm up a little.

I woke up next to a sleeping Ashley, it was 3:26am. I slowly and quietly got up, I heard muffled whisper outside, Liah was on her phone, I crept up the door to listen.
"Go away Alex, please," I heard Liah say.
I quieter voice through a phone, "Liah, you don't get I'm in love with you, why can't you take me back?"
I was confused, had Liah had someone before Ashley?
"Alex, let it go, I moved on, I'm engaged, okay? I'm actually happy," Liah sighed, I heard tears in her voice. I heard footsteps and quickly went over to sit on Cc's bed, I held his hand, I heard the door open, I saw Liah walk on.
"Did I wake you?" Liah whispered.
I shock my head, pretending I didn't.
"Good," Liah smiled and sat down crossed legged, she eventually fell asleep, when she fell asleep.
I kissed Cc's forehead, "Come back to me baby."
I felt Cc's hand tighten around mine, I smiled as he opened his eyes.
"Hey love," I whispered.
"Hi.." Cc said quietly.
"I'm so happy your back Cubs," I softy kissed Cc's lips, "I missed you."
"I missed you too," I felt Cc's hands on my cheeks, caresssing them.
I smiled. I had my boyfriend back.
"I fucking love you, don't do anything like that again, okay?" I raised my voice a little.
"Okay, I promise not too," Cc said.
I can't lose Cc, he's the only one who has ever loved me for being me. I realized we had a concert for the bands up coming single, we got famous pretty quickly actually, it was in one the weekend, because it was also a school week, we were also going to let Liah sing with Andy, funny right? Andy and Liah's voices melt together in only the way best friends can, I was looking forward to this concert, it was going to be amazing. I know that Liah can control her blood lust really well.