Chapter Ten, Liah's Nanna

I looked around for the fourth time in ten minutes.
I saw an old lady, I walked up to her, "Nanna," I hugged her.
"Dear child," Nanna hugged me back, "Who's the lucky man who's finally decided to show his feelings for you?" She asked.
"That would be him," I pointed at Ashley, who was walking over to Nanna and I, "Ashley meet my great grandmother, Nanna. Nanna meet Ashley," I smiled and hugged Ashley, he kissed my forehead.
"Thank you Ashley, for saving my dear great granddaughter," Nanna smiled.
"Oh no no, she saved me," Ashley smiled.
Cc and Jake cooed, "they saved each other."
"Well, thank you," Nanna said.
"Do we have your blessing Nanna?" I asked.
"Of course," Nanna smiled.
"Yay," I smiled.

I was at my apartment with Cc waiting for Jake and Ashley to bring some pizza over, we were playing CoD, I killed Cc multiple times.
"Jesus your good," Cc laughed.
"Not as good as you," I joked. I went into my bedroom, Cc followed me, I was looking for a black and white box.
"Found it," I grabbed the box.
"Found what?" Cc looked at the box.
"It's a present for Ash," I smiled.
"What is it?" Cc asked.
"I'll show you," I grabbed my phone and showed Cc a photo of star necklace and bracelet that would suit Ashley perfectly.
"Amazing," Cc said, stoked at what I showed him.
"Mhm," I smiled and took Cc and the box into the lounge.
"We're back," Ashley and Jake walked in loudly.
"Yay," Cc jumped up and tackled Jake.
"Cuties," Ashley said putting three pizza boxes on the table.
"They are," I smiled and kissed Ash softly.
We all ate our pizza's, I fed Ashley and he fed me, it was funny. Eventually the clock struck 11pm. I gave Ashley a box.
Ashley opened the box, there was a note inside, it read : "Dearest Ash, thank you for saving my life, I love you with all my heart, lots of love from Liah."
Ashley looked at the bracelet and necklace and smiled.
"Thank you babygirl," he kissed me, "We're going on a date tomorrow," Ash smiled. He showed Jake and Cc what I have him.
"Its pretty cool," they cooed, Cc secretly winked at me, I mean I did show him before.
I had Jinxx and Andy help me pick it out, Sammi was there too, Juliet was sick but let Andy help me.
"Dates with you are fun," I giggled.
"Its you that's fun," Ashley nuzzled my chest and neck.
"Whoa, god, no.." I moved away, surprised, "sorry.." I looked down.
"She's still growing up Ash, remember she is could be sensitive to things like that," Cc said, "I acted similar to that when Jake and I decided to start being a little more physical," he explained, "the teenage body is very sensitive."
"That is true," Jake laughed.
"I'm sorry," I mumbled quietly.
"That's okay beautiful," Ashley pulled me into a hug.
I yawned and snuggled up to Ashley starting to fall asleep.
"Oh uh.. Why is she often sleepy?" Jake asked, I hadn't told Cc or Jake yet, I told Jinxx that time I told Juliet and Ash.
"She attempted suicide once," Ashley explained slowly, "She's never fully recovered probably," he sighed, "if only I'd met her sooner," when I heard that I snuggled into Ashley and yawned again.
"Mine," I said sleepily.
"Yours," Ashley smiled.
I looked up and saw Cc cuddled up to Jake.
"Hey there," they said smiling.
I yawned again, "hi.." I snuggled into Ash again, I fell asleep.