Call To Adventure

"Good job Erzandra, another case well done my lady!" said Chief Weatherton. We were outside of a parking lot just finishing up on another mission. It had been one of my easier jobs, someone had hijacked a car only to find that almost $10,000,000 had been inside, all from various drug rendezvous.
My name is Erzandra Scarlet, most commonly known as Erza; I am twenty years old and work for the CSI in the "humble" city of San Francisco. Now you may now be thinking, what is a twenty year old girl doing for the CSI? My father used be the chief and had me come along on the missions and cases since I was 16, I was so good in fact that they let me continue working even after my father had died in fatal accident.
"I'm ready for my next mission chief." I said once returning to headquarters. The chief started to chuckle a bit, not surprised at the eagerness to start a new case after every one I finished.
"I have been considering your wellness ever since you came here Erza," he started "Now I think it would be a good idea to give you a protégé along with this new case."
"A protégé? Who is it?" Raising my eyebrow and almost on cue a tall, lean, boy with disheveled black hair came into the room. He looked to be about my age age, older? Maybe younger?
"This is Wayne Grayson, he just came straight out of college, and I thought it would be a good idea for him to train with somebody along his age." Wayne held out his hand giving a sheepish smile, probably a bit embarrassed that a girl was going to be his "boss" for a while. I took it and shook it, snapping my attention back to the chief.
"Your new mission is on the murder of the CEO of BTS, BangTan Systems, his body was not found but photos of the murder were mailed to the company last week." He slid an envelope across his desk, inside were gruesome pictures of the kill along with a profile on the CEO and other suspects of the crime.
"Erza we need you to do this job for us, it may seem small but the fate of the world may be in your hands."