Chapter 11: "Heart and Head ache"

(Aomine's P.O.V )

"Be mine and they'll stop" I heard an echo in the hallway.

I felt my stomach churn, and my heart drop. Why did I care? I'm the one who told him I didn't want him.

"Whatever" I heard (First name) reply "It can't get much worse... plus I owe you for saving me..."

What the hell? Why does Misugi get him?

Tch.

I walked into the room, my heart hurting for no good reason. I looked over to the two and Misugi shot me a look, a look that one could read as 'I won'

"Let me take you to the nurse's office" Misugi's demonic voice said, as if he cared about (First name).

The two left the room and seemingly right after that the room filled with people. Ryo walked over to me and started to talk to me.

Ryo really opened up since our first year here, well he is the Captain of the basketball team so he had to step up.

"...I have to talk to coach, I think he's going to make Tovu Misugi a starter"

"Over my dead body" I replied with out thought or hesitation

"Wow, your being a bit more hostile than usual" Ryo commented.

"Sorry, that guy... I don't like him."

"He reminds me a bit of you" Ryo laughed under his breath

"If I was totally insane!"

"Alright class settle down" the teacher walked in and took attendance.

He talked and talked as if he was teaching us a subject, but he seemed to just be lecturing us.

I stood up and left the room, getting a shout or two from him. (First name) had been gone with that bastard for almost an hour now and for some god damn reason I was getting worried.

"Was he... he?" I heard voices down the hallway, acting like a spy I hugged my back into the wall and listened in. "Was he talking about the scars on your wrist?" I paused, horrified that he still had scars from then.

I feel like I have missed a lot of this conversation....

"Yes," (First name) replied, to something I knew he didn't want to talk about "but they're from middle school. I was so stressed back then when people bullied me to a point that I tried a few times to end it. But then.... I moved schools and went to Teiko almost half way into the year."

"I didn't know that" Misugi responded as if he actually wanted to know

The two were having a casual conversation about this sort of thing?

"I didn't want you too....Aomine was the first one to know that about me without having to look underneath... he said I was obvious. I was jumpy and felt nervous around everyone, I thought I was just born a target. He befriended me and treated me like a human"

He's right. I did know, but I didn't think he knew that I knew. I tried not to make it obvious that I knew. I cared for him, but in my own way. Which apparently wasn't good enough....

"Why didn't you bring this up yesterday?" Misugi's voice trembled

Bastard... acting like you give two shits...

"Because I didn't feel like telling you my whole life story..." (First name) let out a sigh, a sigh of worry and depression just like back in middle school "My third year in middle school is when I did it again, but not often."