Don't be a Pervert

Start from the beginning

"You think I won't know your stupid plans?! Think again!" Natsu said in his thoughts as he glared at the lover boy, growling at the same time as he continues to give him his menacing stare. Loki, however, just sweat dropped and sighed in response at Dragneel's childish behavior.

"Natsu, that's rude. Stop it" Natsu heard the blonde say which washed away his anger but soon replaced by annoyance. He watched his girl settle the last platter of food on the circular wooden table with Erza trailing behind her, carrying a tray of assorted-flavored puddings. His eyes gleamed in excitement upon seeing his favorite food but he kept still and pouted when Lucy began scolding him about being rude and stuff.

Though Natsu wasn't listening to her useless lectures. No matter how many times he will be told about good things, there's no way he'll do them anyway – unless they are needed. Ignoring the blabbering of the blonde, Natsu watched Erza settle down the tray of puddings. And once the Scarlet did, he grinned. He was about to reach a cup of his favorite dessert when Lucy slapped his hand away, making him pout and glare at his bossy girl.

"Not so fast, Natsu" Lucy warned as she put away the tray, somewhere far from his reach. After she did such thing, she looked back at the demon. Her hands are on her hips as she observes Natsu's current appearance. As she do so, a blush slowly dusted her cheeks when she realized what he is wearing.

He is wearing the maroon shorts she bought for him. It suits him perfectly. She was planning to give it to him as a surprise later but then she carelessly left it in the room. Lucy blushed even more when she caught Natsu smirk at her. Well, sure she admits that she is staring at him but what made her flustered is what his eyes is telling her.

Staring back at his onyx orbs, she could clearly read what's in his dirty mind. "Pervert" Lucy huffed in her thoughts. She knows that Natsu is probably thinking that she is staring at his well-toned body which she is not really – well... maybe.

Suddenly, Lucy became aware of her surroundings when she heard her scarlet friend clear her throat. She blinked and saw Loki and Erza looking at her at the corner of her eye. Now all eyes are on her – except for the three who are watching the morning news in the living room. "Did I daze too long?" Lucy thought.

Regaining her composure, Lucy cleared her throat too and smiled at her classmates. For some reason, she just felt like she needs to reassure them. And when she gave them her reassuring smile, the two stopped staring at her and continued on what they were doing. Loki and Erza went to the kitchen to get their glasses and the pitcher of water.

Lucy sighed in relief that she was able to escape that awkward situation. Then, she glared at the pinkette in front of her. "Go get properly dressed first before you eat" she warned, slapping Natsu's sneaky hand away from any food that he tried to stab with his silver fork. She glared still at her boyfriend when Natsu scowled at her.

"I am properly dressed" Natsu replied, smirking when he successfully stabbed a sausage. But then, he whined when Lucy managed to snatch away his fork from his grasp before he was even able to take a bite on the poor sausage. "No, you're not" was the only thing he heard from her as he watched her take a bite on the food, his food.

In response, Natsu growled in anger but Lucy seems to not hear it because of the noise that is coming from the television. He hates it when someone steals his food from him. And what he hates the most is when someone stops him from eating his food. 'How dare you!' is the usual thing that will come out of his mouth and maybe go berserk afterwards. But he kept quiet and sighed away his anger. If he wasn't facing the girl he has fallen for, then the person that he is facing would be dead by now.

"For hell's sake, it's summer Lucy. And at least I am wearing a proper outfit, unlike that bastard over there who is only wearing his underwear!" the demon defended as he points at the person with the odd habit. Gray, who was peacefully watching the television, was about to protest for being called a bastard but he yelped instead when he was indeed only in his boxers again.