chapter 7

It was Angela's birthday next week and Alexander hasn't heard from her in a whole week he tried to call her but her phone went straight to voicemail "Angela i have been trying to get ahold of you for a whole week and your phone keeps going straight to voicemail ugh just call me when you get this message" about an hour later Alexander's phone started to ring he looked to see who it was it was Angela Alexander quickly answered "Angela why haven't you been answering any of my phone calls" " I'm sorry Alexander i couldn't find my phone". " well couldn't have found some way to get ahold of me ". "Alexander please i don't want to argue right now ". "Ugh im sorry Angela you just had me worried " it's ok Alexander. "Ok well do you want to go out tonight ". Yes i was hoping you would ask. " ok where do you want to go". Lets just go out to eat lets go to um lets just ride until we see a place that looks good. " ok that will do." About an hour later Alexander and Angela were riding around looking for a place to eat. Lets go there ." Yea that is a good idea ". When they were done eating angela said we should go to the bar and get drunk can we sweet heart can we. " yea sure". Alexander woke up the next day and he couldn't remember nothing he looked around and he was in is room Angela wasn't there. What happened last night. Alexander called Angela she didn't answer Alexander started to get worried he tried to call her six time's every time no answer. Alexander got so worried so he went and got in his car and headed to Angela's house. When he got there he knocked on the door no answer Angela Angela are you home he knocked again no answer so he tried to just go inside but the door was locked. (Alexander said to himself) "I'll try the back". Alexander ran to the back door it was locked to. He looked around and he seen a window and it was open. Alexander went to the window and climbed in. "Angela Angela are you here"! When he opend the door to the bedroom he just climbed in there was an awful smell and there was blood every where.