chapter 3

He woke up the next morning and the first thing he started thinking about was Angela.he dreamed about her last night it was the most beautiful dream ever.he couldn't wait till Friday he couldn't wait to see Angela even though they just met he had strong feelings for her.just two more days until Friday he couldn't stop thinking about it. Ring Ring Ring "hello" there's been another vampire attack this time at a restaurant "what restaurant Japanese cafe "ok ok i know where that is"I'll be there in 10 minutes. When he got there raven was helping people get out of the restaurant raven just helps to locate vampires and get rid of the bodies once Alexander killed them Alexander was the one that did most of the work. Alexander went inside and the vampire was sucking blood from a woman the vampire looked up and said. " Please don't kill me please i couldn't go without blood anymore i didn't want to kill her one second i was laying under a tree and then i was here killing people i didn't know what i was doing please don't kill me" you are an evil creature you have killed indecent people " please" but before he could finish Alexander had already risen his gun and shot the vampire in the heart "raven get the bodies and burn them" ok right away sir are you ok Alexander you look a little like your going to be sick " I'm fine just burn those bodies" ok sir. Alexander went home and slept some more he felt like he hadn't slept in weeks.