chapter six

When they were done kissing Angela said "Alexander i know we just met but i think i love you already". "I feel the same way" Alexander said. Then he started to kiss Angela again they kissed for about 10 seconds before Angela said " I think i should get some sleep" " yea me to I'm going to go home". "See you tomorrow right " Angela said "yea see you tomorrow ". Then Alexander went home on the way there Alexander couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. When Alexander got up the next day he was ready to see Angela. He called Angela ring ring "hello" " hey Angela are we going out tonight " yea sure how about 8:00 we can go skating ". " that sounds awesome ". See you then Angela said " see you at 8:00 bye " Alexander said. Alexander was wondering why Angela hasn't considered going out during the day. Ring ring ring "hello" there's another vampire boss this time it's a woman raven said. " ok where at the city park " ok I'm on my way". Alexander has never killed a woman vampire he hoped it wouldn't get in the way. When Alexander got there he didn't see raven anywhere " Raven where are you Raven". Alexander looked around then he spoted raven he was laying on the ground "Raven" Alexander ran to raven he was bitten "raven oh my god raven " I'm sorry boss she was going after a little girl so i tried to save her the vampire got away I'm sorry boss ". "Raven there is nothing to be sorry about you did the right thing " i guess i did boss but now you have to kill me before i become one of those blood suckers " no i can't raven " boss it's fine just do it. Alexander raised his gun to ravens hart and said I'm sorry raven you were always a good helper. Raven smiled and said do it boss. Alexander said " buy raven and then he pulled the trigger and raven was dead. Alexander went to ravens house and told ravens wife that raven has died saving a little girls life. it was the hardest thing Alexander ever had to tell anybody. Ravens wife began to cry she said " what will i tell the kids what will i tell his mom". "I'm so sorry miss you can come and identify his body if you want" i don't know if i can I'll call his parents and see if they want to i just can't do that". Ravens wife shut the door and Alexander herd her telling her kids that there dad is dead. Alexander tried not to cry but he couldn't hold the tears back. Alexander headed home on the way there he was thinking about who else he could hire for his helper. He and raven worked together for two years no one had ever worked with him that long and Alexander got really attached to Raven Alexander began to cry again.