chapter 5

When Alexander got to the restaurant Angela was already there looking more beautiful than he expected. "Hi Angela said should we go inside "yes I'm starving. Alexander really was starving but not for Chinese but he had to except. when we went inside the waitress seated us at a table and asked us what we wanted to drink me and Angela got sweet tea. It was a buffet so we went and got our food when Angela sat back down i noticed she didn't have that much food on her plate "thats all your going to eat well yea i don't eat a lot "oh ok" Angela didn't even eat all of her food and she didn't drink any of her drink. Angela are you ok " yea why wouldn't i be because you didn't even eat all of your food and you didn't drink any of your tea. "Uh ok i admit i don't really feel so good i didn't want to tell you i couldn't come because i was sick that would just be rude. "I wouldn't have mined" well i still couldn't do that. Anyway are you ready to go. "Yea i guess" we can hang out at my house if you want Angela said "yea that sounds good".we went to Angela's house and hung out for the rest of the night. Me and Angela were sitting on the couch when we both fell silent "you know i really like you Angela said" she started to come closer to my face and then she kissed me kissed me right on the lips my heart fell warm. Angela's lips were really cold but i didn't mind i was just enjoying the moment.