Chapter 12: What If I'm Not Good Enough

Riley's POV

Maya and I were sitting on my bed, I had my head in her chest and she was caressing my cheek while reading a soccer magazine.

"Hey Maya?" I said a little scared.

"Yeah Honey?" She said looking up from her magazine.

"What if I'm not good enough?"
I said and I already felt tears in my eyes.

"What?!" She said shocked.

"What if I'm not good enough for you?" I said and a single tear fell from my eye.

"Are you crazy?? Why do you think that?? You are more than enough for me!" She said and hugged me tightly as I put my head in the crook of her neck.

"Honey?"

"Mhmm?"

"Why do you think that?"

"I don't know.. I just look at you, and how beautiful you are, and how kind and loving you are and I just think that you're too good for me."

"Look at me, you're perfect. You are the love of my life, and I wouldn't want it any other way." She said looking me in the eyes.

"Really?" I said looking in her eyes as well.

"Of course." She said and gave me a kiss on the lips. I kissed her with all the passion I had. As if someone was going to take her away from me. As if she would be gone when we pull away. But she wasn't.

I pulled away even though I didn't want to but you know... You need air to survive.

"I love you Peaches."

"I love you too princess." I pulled her in for one last kiss before we have to go to sleep. Even though it was a school night mom let Maya sleep over because she knew how upset I was all day, and she thought Maya could make it better. She was right.

We laid on my bed spooning as Maya pulled the covers.

"Goodnight honey." She said and kissed me at the top of my head.

"Goodnight Peaches." I said and kissed her hand which was hugging me.

Everything is perfect.

Word count: 344

Song for this chapter: The Paper Kites - Bloom

A/N: Hey! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Unfortunately this is the last chapter of this book. :(
BUT, I may do a sequel if you guys want I have a few ideas for the sequel already but I don't think I'll do it if no one wants. In the sequel they will be like 17-18 year olds sooo... Yeah
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy