Chapter 7: Dates And Sleepovers

Maya's POV

As me and Riley were walking back to her house after I got clothes for the sleepover, we ran into Lucas. Oh shit I totally forgot I didn't say anything to him after the kiss! And soon enough he approached us. "Hey.. Maya.." He said with a goofy smile on his face. "Hey Lucas" I said hoping he forgot the kiss. "Hey..." He replied, with his smile even bigger now. Ok he definitely didn't forget about the kiss.

Lucas' POV

I was so nervous. A few days ago maya kissed me. She kissed me and it felt amazing. So I decided I was going to ask her out.
"So Maya... I was wondering, if you would like to go on a date with me."

Maya's POV

I froze. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't go out with him, I love Riley. But what would I tell him? I didn't know if Riley wanted anybody to know about us. I mean.. It's not anyone's business. "I... Actually I'm not ready to date anyone yet. I'm still heartbroken" I lied. I know I shouldn't but what else was I supposed to do?

"Really? I'm so sorry I didn't know. From who? If you don't mind me asking." Oh shit. "Uhh from my ex-boyfriend... In 3rd grade... G-Gavin. Yeah Gavin." I'm so dead "oh.. Ok. Have a good day then." He said and walked away. "Gavin?" Riley asked and laughed like a maniac. "Shut up."
She is soooo cute!! I just wanna grab her face and kiss her right now! I shook that thought out of my head after I remembered we were in the middle of the street.

Riley's room

Me and Riley were already back and her and I were on her bed in the middle of a make out session.

We heard footsteps from the hall and separated quickly. A few seconds later her mom opened the door and said that dinner was ready, and then closed the door.

"Riley I don't think we can keep sneaking around like this. We need to tell our parents." I said looking in Riley's worm chocolate eyes. "But Mayaaa.." Riley whined. "Look, I'm sure our parents will accept us." I said reassuringly. "I know they will, it's not that." She said quietly.
"Then what are you afraid of honey?" I asked the beautiful brunette. "I don't know. Why do we even have to tell everyone?"
"So we don't have to hide our relationship, and I can shout that you're my girlfriend from every rooftop in the world."

"Girlfriend?" She asked with a smirk.
"Uhh I- I mean if y- y-"

"Awww Peaches you're so cute when you're blushing! And about the girlfriend thing... I don't know.. Farkle is kinda cute" she said with a joking tone. "Shut up." I said and gave her a passionate kiss. "I'd love be your girlfriend." She said and kissed me again.

"I guess we better head downstairs for dinner." I said.
"Yeah." She replied and we got up and stood in front of each other. We kissed for about a minute until I broke the kiss and said "So I'm guessing we are still sneaking around behind your family's back?"
I asked slightly disappointed.
"Just for a little while, until I'm ready to tell. Ok Peaches?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. Damn it I can't say no to those eyes. "Fine." I said and gave her a quick kiss. She hugged me and whispered in my ear "plus, sneaking around is way hotter" and before I knew it she was already out the door.

Riley's POV

We went to eat dinner downstairs. Everybody sat at the table as spaghetti and meatballs was served. Maya is vegetarian so she ate just spaghetti. I was about to put meatballs in my plate and then I remembered that if I want to kiss Maya I probably shouldn't eat meat. We were still eating and an idea popped up my mind. Just a little fun huh?

I got my hand under the table without anyone noticing and slowly made my way to Maya's thigh. I reached it and began stroking it just like she did. She immediately noticed and her eyes were wide. "Is everything ok Maya?" My dad asked as he noticed Maya's strange behavior. "Yeah everything's ok." Maya said with an awkward smile. "If anything is wrong you can always come to us, you know that right?" My mom said and I began stroking her inner thigh to see how she will react. "Uh y- yeah I Know t- thanks." She said and I was so close to dying of laughter but I kept my calm.

Everyone finished eating and me and Maya went to my room to set up the room for the sleepover. "What the hell Riley?!" Maya whisper-yelled at me. I couldn't help my self and began laughing. "D-Did you... See y- your reaction? HAHAHHAH.." I said between laughs and began laughing even more if it was possible. I saw Maya beginning to laugh as well and the both of us just laid on my bed and laughed at the top of our lungs. Maya was already calmed but I was still laughing a little. "I know how to shut you up." She said and got on top of me and began kissing me. I kissed back and every thought I had was gone, all I could think about was Maya. Maya's lips, Maya's hair, Maya's eyes, Maya's face, Maya's body... Maya.

Somehow that kiss turned to a make out session. It didn't last long because we forgot to lock the door...

Word count: 945

A/N: Woah! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! 522 READS? This is insane!! Thank you! So a lot happened in this chapter, hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for not updating for like 4 days. I decided I'll update 2-3 times a week maybe even more.
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy