"Nat I'm sorry, don't cry, I just needed a reaction.. I needed the truth. I'm sorry." He quickly apologized, his voice holding so much emotion as he continued to caress my face before one of his hands traveled down to my waist and he pulled me closer until I felt his warm lips press against mine.

Our lips only brushed against eachother for a millesecond before I shoved him away, causing Harry to back away with darkened eyes and flushed cheeks as I shook my head, hating how much my body, mind, and soul were begging to have him near me again.

"Who the fuck do you think you are! You can't just go and have sex with Lisa then come here and make me feel like this! You can't kiss me, you can't, god I hate you! I hate the way you make me feel! Don't think just cause you got some soft ass chapstick commercial lips doesn't mean I'm gonna forget this shit you're pulling!" I ranted out, gripping onto my towel as I poked at Harry's broad chest with my pointer finger.

"Nat calm down, jesus baby, calm down." Harry said in a soft tone, gently grabbing my wrists as he stared down at me.

"Don't fucking baby me you tall motherfu-"

"I lied." He admitted, his soft breath fanning over my lips, the both of us breathing heavily as we made eye contact.

"What?" I blinked, furrowing my brows as I looked up at him in confusion trying to read his face.

"I lied. I didn't have sex with Lisa.... I couldn't." He sighed, shaking his head before he brought his hand down onto my waist.

"But you said, with the candles, the petals." I swallowed, our chests pressed against eachother as he let go of my wrist, trailing his fingers lightly over the skin of my neck causing my heart rate to pick up immediatly at his gentle touch.

"I broke up with her. I couldn't do it. She wasn't you... all this time I was with Lisa I would always have you in the back of my head. You never left my mind, and I thought that I was just torturing myself with thoughts of you, I thought what I wanted was for you to leave my head, and when you finally did... I missed you. I realize now I don't want you to leave my head, I never want to forget you, your laugh, your smile." Harry breathed, lowering his face down to mine ever so slowly making the tips of our noses brush as I blinked up at him.

"I just wanted you to be happy." I confessed in a quiet voice before Harry brought his head down and started to place soft kisses over the side of my neck down to my collar bone.

"You're such a dork," He breathed, a husky chuckle leaving his lips as he gripped my waist in a possesive manner, pulling me closer until our bodies were flushed as he tugged at my earlobe causing me to shudder in his arms.

"I'm only happy when I'm with you." He said, raising his head from my neck to smile down at me, running his thumb against my bottom lip as I let out a small laugh of disbelief.

"The zipper of your leather jacket's cold." I randomly commented with a smile before Harry could lean down to kiss me as I scrunched my face up at him in a teasing manner.

"Your right, it's getting a bit hot in here anyways isn't it." He  smirked, his dimples appearing on the sides of his cheeks before he unzipped his jacket and tossed it to the floor behind him before grabbing ahold of me.

"Oh my god! It's the shirt!" I said in amazement, avoiding his lips with a smile as I ran my fingers over the collar of his pink polka dotted shirt, the first few buttons unbuttoned exposing his broad tan tattooed chest.

Harry smiled, beaming down at me before he brought his hand on the underside of my exposed thigh, bringing me up to wrap my legs around him as we let out breathless laughs before he placed me on the counter.

Cliché [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें