Chap.23

Mason's pov.

Staring at the huge diamond ring, I sigh in happiness. "He did what?!" Giggling, I chew on my lip. It's been two weeks every since he's proposed. I couldn't keep my hands off of him. Looking down beside me, I stare at his relaxed face. "Shh mommy, he's asleep beside me." Hearing her loud squeals through the phone, I wince. "You're pregnant aren't you! Oh my gawd! I'm going to have a grand baby and a wedding to plan!" Laughing, I lean back against  the pillows on the bed.

"Mommy I can't get pregnant! I'm a boy for Petes sake." Giggling, she trails off with a cough. Sitting up I glare at the wall in front of me. "Mommy, what did you do?!" Coughing awkwardly, I hear her shuffle on the other side of the phone. "Well—uh you kind of did it to yourself! I told you to use protection didn't I." Biting my lip, I comb my hand through my curls. "Haha mommy funny, now seriously stop joking."
Sighing, she says something to my father. "Cio can you Skype us?" Hopping up, I rush up stairs to get my computer. 

Hanging up the phone, I log into my Skype account. Leaning back against the dinning room chair, I yawn. Seeing the accept a call pop up, I click on it.  "Cio I've missed you so much!" Smiling brightly at my dad, I lean towards the screen. "I've missed you to papa!" Watching him light up, I glance at my mom. Staring at me with guilt ridden eyes, she looks down. "Mommy what's wrong, you're scaring me."
Biting her lip, she messes with her fingers. Looking like a child about to be scolded. "Uh, promise you won't be mad. Especially at your father, he wanted to tell you." Sitting up, I nibble on my lip.

"Mommy, it's okay I won't be mad just tell me what's going on." Throwing his arm around mom, dad rubs circles on her shoulder. "Uh...you were born with a uterus." Doing a double take, I burst into fits of laughter. "Good one mommy, really what is it?" Tearing up, she cries silently. "I'm not joking around baby boy. I-I just wanted you to have a normal life. W-we didn't even know if you would like men. That's why I didn't want to tell you! I'm sorry, I kept trying to tell you!"

Glaring at her through the screen, I feel angry tears fill my eyes. "So joking around is trying to tell me!" Covering her mouth, she shrinks into herself. Trying to calm down, I take deep breaths. "Mommy I'm sorry, c-can you just give me a moment to calm down." Nodding she stands up, and walks out the camera's sight. "Maddy, she's sorry." Looking at papa, I wipe my tears away. "Papa, I'm not mad at her for keeping it a secret for all these years. I'm mad that she didn't tell me once she knew that I liked men. Knew when I was being sexually active. What if I wasn't smart enough, and didn't use protection when I was younger." Looking surprised,  papa narrows his eyes. "Wait, how young?"

Blushing, I stammer and stutter. "Uh eighteen!" Frowning papa folds his arm against his chest. "You just turned twenty." Folding my arms, I point at him.  "Dad, can we please talk about this later. Right now I'm stressed! For goodness sake, I'm worried that Brady will leave me for this. And dad, I can't...I won't know what to do if he does. Dad I love him so much."    Rubbing away my tears, I look at the screen. Eyes wide dad points at the screen. Turning around I stare up at Brady.

"Why would I leave you?"

Okay, wow his mom should have told him lol. Anywho lobe you all my lovelies. More chappies coming y'all way. #poptartloverout!!!!!