Chap.6

Mason's pov.

I make faces down at Jason as I sit him inside of the grocery cart baby carrier. He's just too cute for his own good.

"So what do you have to get?" My laugh travels throughout our little group, and I glance around the crowded store. "Bi everything, I don't have any food what so ever in my fridge." She shrugs her shoulders. "I knew that—let's get started."

Rolling my eyes with a sigh, I push the cart behind her taller form. "Yea—h okay, whatever you say Bianca." Her cart crashes into the side of mines, and my eyes go wide in fear.

"Stop, I have Jason you crazy giant!" She does it again, but this time she flicks me off, while rushing away. "I'm going to tell mom on you." A deep voice rumbles behind me, the smell of the person making me shiver with delight.

Damn, if only he wasn't her brother.

"Why did you have to come Brady, you're no fun. Besides ya' only came cause of Maddy. . .and I ain't gonna listen to you spout nonsense into his ear." She grunts and his face tints a light red, wether from embarrass or anger.

I duck my head into my chest like a turtle.

"Shut up—besides momma sen' me a list to get for the cookout. So technically I've got a reason to be here, you big ole crybaby."

Bianca gives him a disbelieving look, and I turn to watch the interaction between the two. If this was anything close to what it would be like having a sibling, I'm glad my parents stopped early.

"Yeah that's after you asked her what she needed you big ole crybaby." Glaring he shoves her aside. "Well let's just get what we need, how bout' that." He grumbles under his breath, making Bianca smile a secret smile at me.

Creepy is what it is—if you want to know what I think about it.

I look away with a shake of my curls, once she starts to laugh. "Well Jason let's get away from your crazy mommy. I think I can save you, but I don't know about Jonnna being that she's laughing along with her." I coo and he just gurgles and giggles.

We head over to the vegetable section, and I grab the common stuff that you should always keep stocked in your pantry—potatoes, tomatoes and so on.

Bianca whistles, checking out the contents inside of my basket. "Are you a vegetarian?" I can't tell if I'm having a heart attack or just being dramatic when I clutch my heart. "No, I couldn't live without meat in my life!"

"Oh yeah?" She asks a mischievous look on her face. "Man or animal?" Flushing from head to toe I choke on spit.

"I'm not even going to answer that one, but to the one about the veggies, I like to cook lots of food. Even though I like law practice and own my own firm, which is very new to me by the way." I fill her in and she nods.

"I love to cook I believe I would have done that for a second option if I had to. But fortunately, God had other plans for me." I grab an eggplant, and toss it inside of a plastic bag.

"Besides I'm Italian, you can't believe that my mom would let me leave the house, especially not knowing how to cook. Which by the way I'm damn good at it."

I push the cart towards the dry ingredient isle. "Excuse my french, forgot about the babies." I mumble, taking a glance at both Jason and Jonna. She bumps my shoulder lightly.