Chap.4

Mason's pov.

After making sure that all of my luggage made it onto the plane, I walk away from the desk over to my parents. "Baby boy—I'm going to miss you." My mom cries softly, and I grab her in a tight hug.

"I'll miss you too mommy, remember to Skype me, and keep me caught up." I say while walking over to love on my dad, who pulls me into his embrace with a very tight squeeze. "I love you papi, I'm going to miss your cooking." I joke and he swats me.

"You know you won't, being that you know how to cook all of our recipes. I feel like you're trying to make me happy instead by saying that." He whispers. I tear up, and sniffle as I pull out of his arms, and walk into my mom's arms.

"Oh I'm going to miss you so much my little Twinkie!"

I flush and look around at all the people who turned around to witness her little outbreak. "Mommy stop—you're drawing attention, and take it back or you're  not getting a hug!"

She snatches me up in a hug anyway, and kiss my temple over and over. "No don't leave me! I'm going to be so bored, you know all my friends are so fake." She whines loudly and I pat her back as if she's a child.

"Mommy you're making a scene—oh my goodness stop." I whine and she snuggles me a little while longer before pulling back with a pout.

"I'm allowed to make a scene cio. You're leaving your mama and papa! We are heart broken baby." She says while straightening out my clothes. "I'm heart broken too mommy, but I'm a big boy now...I've got to grow up at some point." I mumble while kissing her cheek and snuggling into her body.

"Flight 56 to Arizona—Flight 56 to Arizona, will be leaving in twenty. All flyers report to board please."

I sigh and try to pry myself from out of my mother's death grip, with a tearful grin. This would be the first time that I'm hundreds and hundreds miles away from them. How was I going to survive being away from the most important people in the world?

"I need to go before I miss my uh—flight. Love you both so much." I grab both of them and hug them as hard as I can. This wouldn't be the last time that we'd see each other, and I had to remember that.

Waving at them, I grab my bags and head for the desk, turning slightly just to blow them a kiss goodbye. "Uh...I better save this for later!" My mom shouts, and I giggle as my dad play chokes on his, while my she stuffs hers into her bra.

I turn back around and continue what feels like the longest walk, up to the flight attended.

"Ticket please." She says politely with a smile. Handing my ticket to her, she rips it and hands me back a piece. "I hope you have a nice flight sir." I cross my fingers, and she giggles. "Yeah I hope so too, have a nice day."

I say and board the plane, making my way towards seat number twelve-eleven.  "Oh no..." a women struggling with her toddler and baby whispers, and I smile. She has one arm supporting a crying baby, and the other trying to stop her daughter from eating a crayon.

Stopping at her seat I pull down the cubby, and place my bags inside next to her's. "Hi I'm Mason, but you can call me Maddy." I say as I stick my hand out for her to shake.

She takes my hand with difficulty, while shifting her position. "Bianca—and this little guy right here is Jason, he's two months while his sister Joanna is three." I slide in to the window seat, with a bright smile.

"Oh wow, he's so big–do you mind?" I ask while holding out my hands to the crying baby. At first she seems hesitant of me, and a little thoughtful before she hands over the baby.

"Thank you, I think I need to fix him a bottle." I nod and lift the infant up into a sitting position. "When was the last time you fed him?" I ask and she looks up at the ceiling with a thoughtful look.

I watch as she counts her fingers with a serious look. "Oh about an hour ago why?" She says and I start to massage his little neck. "Well—infants have weak necks, especially in this stage so their heads are heavy."

I say softly while tilting his little head to the side slowly. "This causes their muscles to tense up. That's probably why he's so fussy." I tell her, and her eyes go wide.

"Oh wow I didn't know that...should I feel as horrible as I do?" She asks with a smile, and I shake my head in dissmisle. "Don't worry my mom taught me this. Most doctors don't tell moms about this anyway. I come from a big family so I'm good with babies."

Bianca nods her head, and I look down when Jason's little body goes limp and his whimpers die down.

"Oh my god! You have to teach me this trick!" She whisper shouts, making me giggle. "Okay just give me your number." Hesitating she holds up one finger. "You are gay right?" I nod my head proudly.

"I came waving that bright color flag out of the womb." I say with confidence, I hope she isn't one of those 'I hate gays they should burn in hell' kind of people, because she seems cool.

She grabs my phone with a laugh, and types in her number. "Good my husband would probably spank me." I blush a deep shade of red.

"Eww but no offense, I don't like vagina." She shakes her head  "Non taken, besides my brother's in the same category." Hmm–I wonder if he's hot.

"Tell me about yourself Bianca." I say and a slow smile fans across her face.

Why do I feel like I just tied my soul to her?

In her one and a half hour rant, I find out lots of things. Like how she has two little brothers, Brady and Brandon, and that Brady is the gay one like myself. Also that they are having a BBQ and I'm invited.

"Now Bi, I don't want to intrude on your family time." She frowns while shaking her head. "None sense, besides it's a great way to make friends. It's even better that you'll be living in the same town as me." Reluctantly I agree to come and she lets out a squeal. "Now I have to tell you about everything. Let's start off with Uncle Ken..."

Looks like I just found my new bgff, sorry mommy. "Oh this is great, you're my new best friend! But, I gotta warn you about Brandon before you meet him...he's a brat."

{Edit 11/14/16}