Chapter One: The News.

"MUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!" The young Granger shrieked as she looked in the mirror. Paler skin...Darker, longer, curlier hair...Was this a trick? Did someone hex her?

"Yes dear?" She heard her mum's voice as she came upstairs. "Oh dear," she mumbled with disappointment as she walked into Hermione's room.

"Mum?! What happened to me?!" She looked at her mum with fear in her...emerald green eyes? What was going on?

The elder Granger sat down beside Hermione on her bed. "Dear, it's time you heard the truth."

She huffed rather moodily. "I most certainly should!!"

Her mum sighed. "Well, dear...The truth is...We aren't your real parents. You aren't a muggleborn, Mione...You're a pureblood."

The girl fell silent. A pureblood? That was amazing, why would she hide that from her? What came next was the bad part.

"Honey, your real parents are Tom Riddle--"

"VOLDEMORT?!?!?!" She interrupted, furious.

"Yes, and his wife, Korey." She looked at Hermione with sorrow.

Well, she had just been shown her true self. Now, what will her friends think? She was going to go back to Hogwarts for her sixth year next week, and she now had to go as a Riddle. The daughter of the evilest villain out there. Great.