K1

Twiggy sat on the floor next to Pogo. Brian, Dylan, and I sat on the couch. It was quiet for a while before Dylan spoke up.

"Huh." He shifted around and flipped his black hair out of his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me Marilyn fucking Manson was your boyfriend?"

"It was a surprrriiise." I winked. Brian wrapped his arms around my waist from the back, really tightly. "There's one more surprise."

"What is it?"

"You get to go to a Marilyn Manson concert for freeee!" I smiled.

He smiled brighter than I had ever seen before. His eyes lit up. "Thank you, so much!" He looked at me and then to Brian. "Am I dreaming?"

"I'm afraid not." Brian said. He laughed and buried his face in my neck. He's acting weird.

"What do we do now?" Dylan took a deep breath.

"We get high and burn down the neighbor's houses." Pogo blurted out.

"Sounds good to me!" Dylan laughed.

"I could get high right now." Brian said.

"But you're not going to." I whispered to him.

He didn't answer me. Hmph. "Kidding, I don't have any drugs." Dylan said.

"You better not, mister."  I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Dylan laughed. Brian's arms tightened around my waist, him resting his chin on my shoulder and smiling at me from the side. "So, anybody want to do something specific?"

"I want to get high and burn down the neighbor's house." Pogo replied.

"Sorry, dude. Can't do that right now."

"Hmm, yes I can!" Pogo snapped his fingers.

"Okay, okay." He giggled. "How are you guys? I haven't seen you in forever, Miranda."

"I'm good. I know, I missed you."

"I'm fine." Brian said. He pushed his hair out of his eyes. God, I love his long black silky hair. But if he wants to cut it off then I guess I can't stop him.

"I'm great!" Twiggy said, smiling bright. He's always so happy. I wish I was that happy.

"I'm ready for the show to be over. Excited that we're getting closer to Cali everyday." Pogo said.

"Huh, Pogo wanting to actually be productive? That's new." Twiggy said. Pogo gave him a smug look."I'm excited for tonight, too, actually!" He cleared his throat. "Ginger's inviting over hookers and we're all going to get wassteeeeddddd." Twiggy sang, then laughed really loud, holding his hand over his stomach. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. There's no hookers, but we are going to get wasted. I'm going to stop talking now."

"Ha, average night for me." Dylan shrugged.

Awkward silence. Pogo and Twiggy were talking amongst themselves. They seem really close, like brothers. I think Dylan was just really happy to be here, but he didn't know what to say.

"I need to piss." Pogo said aloud.

"Um, the bathroom is around that hall on the left." Dylan pointed towards a hallway that creeped me out. The end of it looks like something from a horror movie. What's even more convenient is that the door at the end leads to a basement.

"Yeah, thanks. If I don't come out in the next 2 hours please assume that I'm dead." He stood up.

"Will do."