Chapter 4: Build ups

Heres the quice chapter... quice? Thrice? Welp wont have to use again.

This is a bane to most stories and writers. You have to have a beginning, a middle and an end. The main trunk to a story. This doesn't happen sometimes, a story or (as I like to see it) a movement of travel, it can branch out into different outcomes and problems. Characters have to solve these problems. These two factors are the build up.
Using a relationship to build up to sex to me is kinda cool then again its... cringy. Its shows how the relationship has bloomed how the couple now trust another enough to have sex. But this nsfw chapter need to have a warning(like is see with most) or resricted age stuff so the reader can be warned. Also don't write nsfw/porn unless your the right age, that shit can be illegal bro, or experienced it yourself.
Some are good some are bad.

Depression and self harm; okay this really peeves me. Depression or self harm is hard to get through and you can never, i repeat NEVER, really solve it. Its phycological, once you think your better it can be triggered again. Also i don't think preventing someone from cutting or hurting themselves by being there is that good, i think people will do anything to feel calm even if it means cutting.
I'm sorry if this is close to home for some.

So try and be original with build ups and writing, use an adventure or certain thing that can test the character or the relationships of the two. Again lovelies be ORIGINAL.

Doc