"Don't worry Marc. I'll beat the crap out of them if anyone talks about our family like that again." Asher says grasping Marcelo's hand into his own. So cute.

"But Daddy says violence won't really solve anything but cause more trouble." The younger boy replies.

I chuckle patting his head,happy for both taking their parents advice. "Leave this to the adults, we'll see what we can do. Just, protect one another ,okay."

"Okay! "They say in unison.

"Good." I notice that we were at the school gates. "Get to class and behave."

"I won't make no promises." Asher replies before pulling Marcelo through the gate and into the yard.

I shake my head with amusement and head towards the market. The place wasn't too crowded as it normally would be but I knew it would be crowded later on. I walk to the direction of the fruits stall where a kind old woman sells.

"Ah Eren,it's good to see you." She smiles.

"Good morning Ms.Wellington." I replied return a smile. "What do you have for me today?"

Since humanity was free from the walls and titans, there have been discoveries of new fruits and vegetables, including meats. I always make sure to buy the best of the best for my boys.

"Ah yes,here you are." She hands me a readied basket of the recommended foods and the original. I was about to pull out some money when she stops me

"This is on the house. "

"Oh please take it.I wouldn't feel right doing that to you." I protested.

Ms.Wellington took only a small amount which was very little." There,now we're even. You needn't worry,dear. Its not good for you in your condition."

I thanked her before heading towards the Kirstein residence. Wait, she said condition, do I look sick? I pondered about this until I reached Armin's place. Placing the worry in the back of my head,knowing my friend/brother will pester me about why I'm worried in the first place.

I knock on the door and waited. The door opens to reveal Jean, who was ready to head out for work.

"Hey,Ackerman. Armin's in the kitchen." He says as he exits the home. "Later."

He runs off towards his job, obviously by his expression he was late. I entered the clean home and went to the kitchen. Armin was finishing up with his chores and place a the clean dishes in the cabinet.

"Hey Armin." I said as I take a seat at the dinning table. I place my basket on said table,already did I began feel tired.

"Morning. How've you been?" Armin replies sitting across from me.

"Well." I told him what my son told me and then what Marcelo said. Armin's eyes dip a little with sadness. He and I both don't won't people talking about their thoughts about sexuality around children, especially ours. But what could we do? No matter where they'll go,they're going to hear of others people's judgements.

"I wish people wouldn't judge on by what they see." Armin says. "When they see two of the same sex in a romantic relationship they think it's unnatural. But to me honestly, I don't know why such a word exists. No one in this world is normal,everyone is unique in his or her own way."

I nodded in agreement. Sadly not everyone thinks the way we do.

After a couple moments of silence, I decided to change the subject. We talk about what our husbands have been up to and what our sister Mikasa who has made her name known for her strength and justice in the police field.

"Hey Eren, have you done anything with your skin? Or gained a few pounds lately? "Armin suddenly questions.

"No. And no,not that I'm aware of." I replied.

"Huh, well it seems like your glowing."

Huh? Glowing, conditions,weight gain? Is there something people are seeing that I'm currently not!?

"Just to sure, go see Hange on your way home." He says.

I agree, knowing if I didn't he'll drag me there himself.

Hange's Clinic

"Eren! Its great to see you again. Its been awhile! "

I entered Hange's clinic only to be engulfed in a hug by the former scout. She then has me sit across from her and asks how my family has been doing,especially Levi, being a detective of the village and all.

"We're doing fine.Levi has been busy as usual but still has the same energy as back then. Though I have to drive him to take a break every now and then."

She nods and gets to work by asking why I came to visit so suddenly. Usually you are to make an appointment, but when it comes to old subordinates, Hange would make an exception.

"Ah I see, so you want to confirm what ever it is take others see and you don't. I can do that. Please lay down here and I'll see what's going on."

She gestures me to the examination table and begins. For some reason,this all feels to familiar. Like the first time I. . . Ah hell.

"You noticed now?" Hange asks with a warm smile.

I nod. My hand reaches towards my stomach. How did I not notice before?

"Congratulations Eren. You're pregnant once again."