Ch. 26 - Bad boy look

Start from the beginning

"Why do you do this to me, why is it that everytime I'm like this with Lisa you have to pop in my head." I hissed out, my hand rubbing Lisa but my eyes trained on Nat as she crossed her arms over her chest.

I wasn't saying any of this out loud but I was just having the same mental battle with myself like I did everytime Lisa and I would try to go further.

"Because you're not over me Harry, and I'm not over you." Nat concluded, giving me a sad smile as I swallowed.

"That's not true, I know I'm not over you but you don't like me. You gave me the thumbs up to be with Lisa that day, you told me yourself-"

"And you really believed me?" Nat snapped, standing from the bed making me follow her movements with my head.

"Come on, you know me better than that." She added before Lisa released another moan from underneath me, snapping me back to reality as I blinked down at her.

"Harry, please..." Lisa begged, bringing her head up to kiss me.

"Look at you, pleasuring your girlfriend when your mind isn't even in it, your body isn't even reacting as well, you're not even hard." Nat scoffed, rolling her eyes as she strolled around the room.

I broke away from Lisa's lips to suck on the skin of her neck, determination to prove imaginary Nat wrong as I grinded our crotches together making Lisa whimper.

Shit.

I wasn't hard.

Not even semi-hard.

"Whatever you do, don't think about me naked." Nat whispered in my ear from behind, causing my whole body to tingle at the thought before I brought my head up, turning to snap at her until my cheeks flushed at the sight of Nat naked, walking around the room.

All the blood in my body seemed to head straight to my groin, causing me to let out a groan at the sight of Nat's ass as she hugged her bare chest, pushing her breasts together before looking back and giving me a wink.

I was hard within seconds.

"Harry, you're so exicted." Lisa squealed, letting out a breathy laugh before she flipped us over, straddling me as she quickly tried to unbuckle my belt, my cheeks still flushing at the thought of Nat.

"What's that?" Lisa suddenly stopped, turning her head to look at Nat's gift on the nightstand.

"It's a present Nat gave me." I breathed, letting out a sigh of relief when Lisa got off me to take the shirt in her hand.

"Oh my, this is so girly, she doesn't really expect you to wear this? I thought it would be for me." Lisa laughed, making me ball my hands into tight fists as a sudden anger began to course through my veins.

"Well I like it, and she thought of me and spent the time and money to buy it for me." I quickly defended, my voice cold as I yanked the shirt from Lisa's grasp in annoyance.

"Oh come on babe, that doesn't go with your bad boy look." Lisa purred, crawling back on top of me, her hands stroking my chest as I refrained myself from shoving her off me.

"Lisa.. I'm not feeling in the mood right now." I said, still irritated that she had belittled Nat's gift as I moved my head to the side so Lisa's lips would only touch my cheek.

"Harry you are never in the mood, I don't understand." Lisa huffed in annoyance, grabbing the shirt from my hand and tossing it behind her causing my whole body to jerk up trying to reach for it.

"Harry, either you make me yours now or I'll never be yours." Lisa stated, pushing me back down on the bed as I grit my teeth, looking up at her before letting out a sigh of defeat while placing my hands over her small waist.

Everything was perfect, everything was set up, the candles, the rose petals, the lingerie.

So why, why did this not feel right?

I tilted my head to the side as Lisa ran her fingers through my hair, kissing my jaw as I watched Nat across the room, her body dressed in that oversized pink polka dotted shirt she had bought me.

Lisa went back to unbuttoning my pants, my breathing quickening when imaginary Nat gave me one last lingering look before she walked out of the room.

++

It was currently three in the morning, my palms were sweating and I had never felt this nervous before.

I swallowed, knocking on the apartment door with shaking hands as I took in a deep breath.

What the fuck am I doing, I should've waited for tomorrow morning.

She's probably not even up right now.

But I had to tell her, I had to see her.

Just when I turned to leave the door opened, revealing Nat dressed in only a towel, her hair in a poofy afro with a pencil tucked behind her ear and my speech in her hand.

My whole body heated at the sight of her.

"Dude, you do know it's like three in the morning right? What are you even doing here-"

"Nat I lost my viriginity."