Chapter Six

One month later...

She sat on her bed looking at the wall in front of her and sigh as she stood up and walked to the doors opening them and walking downstairs.

She walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge looking in and taking a soda.She walked to the glass doors and looked outside seeing every one of her gang in the pool laughing and having fun.She made her way out and to the beach that was five steps away from the house and the pool.Her bare feet connected to the sand,she felt hot sand on her feet walking to the water and sitting in it.

"Having fun?"She looked at the voice that spoke next to her and saw Him.The guy Salvador killed that night.

She looked away at the ocean as the guy sat next to her. "Not really.It's hard to have fun when you don't really know your real name."

"But you do have a name you just don't believe it's real."

"Yeah,kind of."

"Well,you wanted to know who you are,but you don't even know where you came from."

"You could tell me."

"I could but why would i when Salvador already told you everything you need to know about Dragon."

She looked at his eyes."I don't believe it's all i need to know."

"It isn't but if you really want to know everything that you will also have to see what she saw."

"What do i have to do?And how am i gonna know that you're telling me the truth?"

"Because i'm Dragon's husband."

A week later...

Mariana drived to the house Justin told her to come to.She hoped that after she sees him after a week of not seeing him she would start remembering things but nothing happened,she stood in front of him as he showed her to follow him.

They walked to the doors of the house and walked inside looking around the house.On the left was a huge kitchen with a counter in the center and on the right was beautiful living room.With leather furniture and a fire place.

"This is where Dragon lived,it's her house."Justin said from behind her.

"Please Justin,you know you love me so stop!"

A women's voice spoke in her head laughing.

"Why do i hear voices?"

"What do you hear?"He asked.

"Please Justin,you know you love me so stop."She said looking at the fire place.

Justin sigh."We would always playfully fight and then i would end up tickling her."

"Oh,okay.I have to ask you something."She turned around and looked at him.

"Ask."

She turned again and took of her jacket reviling the Black Dragon tattoo."Do you thing i'm her since i have her tattoo on my back?"

He came closer to her from behind and caressed her tattoo gently as if it was gold."I hope."He whispered.

He pulled her jacket off of her hands and dropped it on the floor."I miss her so much and you can't even believe how much you look like her."He turned her and looked at her eyes."You have the same look in your eyes,"He moved his fingers to her lips and lightly touched them."Those lips remind me of hers."He whispered once more."I wish you are her."
Mariana had the urge to kiss him but fought back those feelings."But?"

"But you said it wasn't anything you could do!"

"But it's possible that you are not my wife."

" 'But you said it wasn't anything you could do.' " She said as she looked at Justin.He looked at her confused but than the realization hit him.

"Come."He took her hand."I want to show you something."He said as he walk with her up the stairs.

They walked into a random room and Mariana almost fell on her knees but held her balans.

"This is where you...i mean Dragon...held her family in one place.

She looked at the room and the only thing she saw was hundreds pictures on the walls and pappers on the table that was placed in the center of the room but the room is dark and small.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know why i want to scream and cry at the same time right now."

"Because that's what you would do here."

She looked at him and a single tear slipped down her cheek.

"That tear that you let fall is why i loved her so much and why i still love her."

"You still love her?"

"She is the love of my life.I still have hope she is alive."

"Why did she make this room?"

"She wanted to have her life in one place so she knew it was never gonna be taken away from her.They took her family and she wanted it to be here."

Mariana looked at one small picture on the frame,it was Justin and a women that looked like Mariana."Is this..?"

"Yeah.That's her and me."