- Chapter 2 -

Authors Note: Most of these chapters are pre-written so there shouldn't be any kind of delay with releasing them, maybe every few days or so. Also, some of this chapter is a flashback and blah blah blah, you get the point. Oh yeah, sorry about not warning you all about the steaminess of the previous chapter, hahahahaa. I'm embarrassed, HA! AS IF. No I'm not embarrassed. Admit it, you all enjoyed it. No but really, there probably won't be anymore steaminess until like chapter 5-10ish because I want more back story and plot to unfold. I'm enjoying this story so far, and I hope you do too. Annnndd, sorry but when I first upload a chapter I know there are some misspells and such, its because I have a spell checker and it likes to change words for NO FLIPPIN REASON! Ok, I'm done.

TTTTTTTT

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we're going to work." Grayson sighed, looking at the ground, almost ashamed.

"No, no, no! Are you saying you can't handle a long distance relationship for a little more that two years, even when I offered to come see you on weekends?! HA! You know what? Rachel was right about you. You haven't changed AT THE LEAST! You just want to go off and fuck with some college girls, huh? Wow, you really had me going there. And to think I actually lov-"

"What the hell is your problem Kori?! I'm not going to college to mess around with some skanky, gold digging whores! I can't believe you just said that. I was going to propose that we take a break until I graduate, but I guess since 'I haven't changed' that's not going to happen now." He shot back, cutting Kory off and balling his fists in anger.

"Do you really think I'm THAT stupid, Dick?!" She cried, exaggerating his name, "You're a fucking joke. I wanted us to build, I know what 'taking a break' means. Oh, and you know Kara told me about how you came onto her the other day. I wasn't going to say anything, but right now the assumption feels true." Kori turned away from him, tears rolling over her already stained cheeks as she choked back the damn that was slowly but surely breaking.

It was true, Kara had told her that he came onto her the week before he gave her the promise ring. She tried not to believe it because Kara did have a thing for him, despite the two being close friends. She noticed the way they shared awkward glances and how they seemed uncomfortable around one another after the 'incident'.

"I'll admit it, I did come onto Kara, but in my defense she intended on getting me drunk. She told me that you and Roy were messing around. I was so mad .." Grayson trailed off, slumping his shoulders in defeat at the sound of Kori hurting. "Look, I'm sorry. Honest. I just didn't want you to get in the way of my studies. You can be very persuasive at times." He chucked, attempting to lighten the mood as he apporched Kori, placing his hand on her forearm soothingly.

Kori flinched away from Grayson's failed attempt of comforting her. "Don't-"

"Please don't be this way .."

"Maybe you should have thought about this before you approached Kara." She spun facing him, green eyes igniting in anger and despair.

"Let me help, I'm not letting you leave without this resolved please Kor-"

A sharp pain seared from his cheek, spreading throughout the side of his face.

Kori'd slapped him.

Grayson held his cheek, closing his eyes and flexing his jaw.

"I don't have time for your shit Dick. I left you for the record. I don't care what you do from this point forward. I don't want to see you ever again." Kori explained through clenched teeth as she spun on her heel, leaving Grayson to watch her in shock.