The Reunion/ The last

AN- this is a long ass chapter (1206 words), but read all of it please. CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC PLEASE.
-------------------------------------------------------

Zoro pov~

I was forbidden to move from my bed. The only company I had was the beeping of my heart monitor and the hum of my assisted breathing machine. They had to give me one because the lack of talk, for so long, made my air ways weak. I didn't care about any of it; I just wanted to see Sanji, to hold him close, to smell his hair, to kiss his nose. All I did was glue my eyes to the ceiling.

"ZORO!?" yelled a annoying voice  as the three open the door which made a loud bang against the wall. The person wasn't coming closer, and I was so tired. I wanted to go back to sleep because of these pill, concussion, and coma. I just rolled my head to glare at the person disturbing me.

My eyes widened in shock. "S~san.."

Before I knew it warm gentle arms were wrapped a rounded me. It felt like a dream. I just wanted to sleep, again.

"Mr. Vinsmoke. You just got out of surgery please sit back in you chair." said Rebecca nonchalantly as if she knew he wouldn't, but it was her job to ask.

"Could I request that we have a joined room?" whined Sanji as I felt hot drops of liquid fall onto my gown and stick to my chest. She quickly nodded and exsited, but we stayed just like that, me in his grasp enjoying the contact.

Finally I mustered the strength to put my arms around him. It was a weak embrace, but it was all we needed. Without words, we said I missed you.

"Sanji.." I croaked as I began to pet his hair which only made his tears come faster as he dug his face into my chest. It was a little painful given my burns, but it was worthwhile.

"Please don't speak." He cried as he finally pulled his head off me, and loosened our embrace so that it looked we were dancing and he was dipping me. "Oh god. " he began to cry harder.

Do I look that bad?

He softly groomed my hair off my forehead, but I could feel his hands trembling. "Zoro... I'm so sorry." He began to have a coughing-crying fit. Some people call it a 'ugly cry' but he still looked great. Even in a hospital gown, bandages, and a teary face he looks gorgeous. It made me smile.

"You were right." He continued. "I should have listen to you, and now look at you... I DID THIS." He yelled as pulled arms away from me to cover his face as he bawled. I wanted to stop him, to wipe his tears away, and kiss the new ones that would come.

All I could do was grab his arm and tug lightly.
Without words, I said ' I'd do it all again if I had too'.
All he could do was look at me and sadly smile.
Without words, he said ' If only I could take away your pain'.

Once again, we held each other close. Even thought I was bigger and heavy, he held me sitting straight up with ease. With out words I said, 'This has happens, but I kept the promise to never let anything happen to us' and Sanji kissed my forehead and with it came his 'Thank you'.

Finally, after his tears stopped, he recovered my air mask and kissed me.

His air was the best air I ever breathed.
Without words, we said 'I never stopped loving you'.

(Ahh tears. I'm a optimist dressed up as a pessimist. That's why I almost killed them, but they survived. I hate when characters die, so don't worry.)

--------------------Time skip------------------------

Sanji pov

I was finally discharged from the hospital a month ago, but Zoro was only discharged three days ago because of his severe burns and injuries. It's been 6 weeks since he woke up, and we have spent everyday together. Even thought I went back to work 3 weeks ago, I would visit him every day with a fresh bouquet of flowers. He wasn't really a flower guy, but I just wanted him to have something from me when I wasn't there. Robin, Chopper, Mihawk, Zeff, Nami, Ace, and Luffy all came to visit us after Zoro woke up.

They weren't may changes, except for Chopper. His family had died while we were in the hospital, so Robin adopted him. He either toke it really well, or no one has told him.

Anyway, everything is back to normal. Except, 3/4 of Zoro's body looks like a clay man. It's smooth, just uneven.

He's still hot though. Plus, now he has a long scar over his left eye because ,long story short, in hospitals shit happens, and he has a long scar diagonal over his chest. All in all, he looks the same.

"Ready to go babe?" said my lover as he slide on his suit jacket. His hair was slicked back, and his new, triple earnings stood out against the mismatched skin on around his ear.

Oh yeah.

We moved in together the day after he got discharged, so I could take care of the small burns he has left and many other things.

Wink. Wink.

"Yeah." I chimed as I slipped on my suit jacket. He wore matching suits, except I had a tie on while he would his collar open in a relaxed manner. We were headed to one of the fanciest restaurants in Tokyo. I insisted on me just cooking, but Zoro was as stubborn as a rock. We stylishly headed out the door as we intertwined our fingers.

I didn't know what lies ahead of us, but that moment I knew that we could get the ought anything, together, and he knew it too.

"Hey Sanji?" Zoro mumbled as we stepped onto the elevator.

"Yeah?" I chimed, again, as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"What's that in your pocket?"

"Huh?" I pulled my hand out of his, and dug through my pocket, only to pull out a wrinkly, old, ink stained, piece of paper. "I don't know." I said as my brown began to knit as I tried to read the smudged words.

" C-call...me....anytime." I mumbled, still trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

It was the business card he gave me after I split the sake on him. I smiled at it as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"You know." Zoro smiled into my hair. "That rule still applies."

-------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT AN SERIOUSLY READ THIS PLEASE- there are a lot of holes in this story I just realized. Like ZOROS HOUSE CAUGH ON FIRE. But he went back home.... They don't really affect the plot. But still. And I was gonna have like 3 more chapters but I don't think it would help the book so idk. BUT WE DID IT. I'm gonna write a really cute one shot tagging all my big supports as like a 'thank you and I love you'. I love all my supporters big and small tho.