The tears

A.N.- ima keep it short. OMG 1K READERS OMG. HUGE HUGE THANK U. I think 2016 will be a great year for this fanfic. And I hope u all have a great one too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoro pov

If u wanna play hard. I will to.

I drove off...

to the back of the theatre to wait it out. As free I parked, I decided to turn up my music. It was still playing the station Sanji choose, and was not booming 'Locked Away' by R City ft. Adam Levine. I wasn't really into pop or music in general, but this song wasn't half bad. Plus, it's killing time. I closed my eyes, rolled down the window, and leaned back.

If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly
Would you still

"~love me the same?" sang a guess star. I launched back to full consciousness, and smoothly pulled out my switchblade.

"Sanji?!" I blinked, confused, as he smiled awkwardly. His chin rested against my switchblade while his arms were crossed resting against the windowsill. As soon as my brain got wrapped around the situation, I
re-hid my blade, and unlocked the door.

"Heh yeah.. It's me. Could we..Um, talk?"

I only nodded as he climbed in and turned off the music.

He ran his hand through his blonde locks before starting, "I heard your whole phone conversation this morning, and I got mad in the shower not because I wanted to fuck. I got made because you didn't fess up. I was pissed in the movie theater because that same reason, and you were treating me like a child. I'm not hear to say sorry. I'm hear to tell you to take me home, or else."

I was wonderstruck with pain and embarrassment. Does anything slip past him? Either way, we were both upset about our situations; he looked like the undead while I was dead on the inside.

My hands clenched the steering wheel til my knuckles were white. "I-i, I can't do that."
I wiped my head away as tears ran down my cheeks. All painful memories of died lovers can flooding in.

Sanji pov

I knew he was crying. I reached my hand out and rested it on his shoulder. I felt so bad; so bad, I couldn't think straight. My gut was twisting and my heart was racing. I couldn't name this emotion, or the one that I was about to cause till it was too late.

His body was raking with sobs. I squeezed his shoulder, "Take me home, or else... I'm called the police, and report my own kidnapping."

Zoro's body whipped around, flinging my hand away. All I need was one look before regret burned into me. I turned away.

His face was tear stained, his eyes blood shot, his nose bright red and running. It was so out of character. It was a sight I didn't deserve to see, didn't want to see, and would never see again.

When he spoke his voice was faint and broken, "Sanji please , you need to trust me. I don't want you to end up...I love you."

"If you loved me you would have told me the truth, not put up that overly nice act, and not that it's broken you want me to still trust you."
That can out harsher than I hoped. My regret felt my a sword through my heart that I shoved in and kept shoving.

"Ok." Zoro started the engine.

We drove in silence.
--------------time skip-------------------------------

We both got out the car and went into that run down house to grab our things. I was met by a exotic sight. Luffy was sleep eating.

"What the double shit?!?" I chuckled, forget the earlier drama. He didn't seem to hear me because he carried in stuffing his face.

"Heh. That's not something you see everyday, right?" I chuckled turning to Zoro. He looked up at me with a small smile which quickly faded with a shrug.

Oh yeah. I forgot.

I quickly grabbed my things, and jogged out right after taking a quick pic of Luffy in the act.

--------------time skip-----------

Zoro pov

I broke the silence once I was the 'entering city limits' sign. By now I had gotten my act together.

"Sanji, can I ask you something?"

I didn't get a answer, but his shift to my direction was enough.

"Do you think we could still have a realtionship?"

His answer came quick, "No."

I tried to hide my disappointment, but nothing really slipped past him. Thankfully, he rested his hand on my leg and continued.

"Not right now, but in the future I'd definitely want to try again."

I smiled and look at him through my peripheral vision. "Me too."

-------------------------------------------------------
A.N- SAD CHAPTER. I know. But the action is about to start. Don't worry there will also be a yaoi scene within the next to chapters. Another shout out to all reader. Your the best. Another chapter will be out soon because I hate sad endings.