Still in like

After everyone told me how much they missed me and all that one teacher came pushing all the students just to hug me !!!!

"Okayyyy what going on"

"Oh that's Martina you remember your I mean my cousin. "

"Oh right hey I missed you but can you maybe I don't know let me go if that's okay."

"Sorry I just missed you so much."

"Yeah same here."

"So now you need to go to the assembly to that you know which class you're going to be"

"Okay thanks"

Suddenly Marilyn trips me by accident I guess and I fell in someone's arms I don't want to open my eyes cause I think I fell in his arms. I wish I'm wrong please God please. Then I found his brown shiny eyes staring at. Oh COME ON WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS ????

"Are you okay."

"Yeh thanks you can let go of me now".

"Sorry nice to see you again. I ... I mean we missed you a lot".

"I missed you... I mean everyone too."

Then I felt as if I was burning from the inside and I couldn't stop but looking at him and so did he, but thank god Marilyn interfered by saying:

"Yeah I know this girl is really sexy love but she needs to go so see you."

And she grabbed me whispering while walking

"Girl he soooooo likes you"

" you think wait did you do this on purpose"

"Yes don't be mad please but I wouldn't have done this we would be back to school and you would have never talked to him."

I was about to lose control on my powers but I was interrupted by a cold hand on my shoulder.

"Yes? "Then I was surprised by a man who is like thirty years old and has brow eyes and hair but a cold look in it fear love evil too

"Are you Bella."

"Yes who is asking."

"Bella you need to go now". Marilyn said in fear

"What!!! why???"

"Go now this is your...your..."

"My what!!!:

"DAD now run."

"What "

"Run:

I ran grabbing Marilyn's hand to a crowd of human cause I know how can't follow us without taking the risk to expose himself to expose us

"What is he doing here".

"It's time "

"Time for what speak"

"He wants to reunite "

"What"

"Oh god Bella he wants you he wants to rule human and witch worlds using you by making you go to the dark side with him"

"What he can't I mean no I won't go"

"It's not up to you the curse will make you"

"No"

"Don't worry you have time we need to talk to my mom you know she can help"

"Yes your mom is one of the strongest witches she can help"

"Good is he gone I don't dare look him in the eye his creep eyes"

"Yes I can't see him he's gone."

"Bella Star, Marlin Link, Jake Smart, and Drake Musk are in 3SC"

"What"

"Marilyn this is our class. It's different than at our school teachers come to our class we stay in the same class all day"

"Oh okay"

"Hey girls you're with us isn't that greate. What's going on it looks like you sow a ghost "

"Sort of we saw my fa..father"

"What "

"Yes but it's fine Marilyn's mom will help so let's just forget everything and go to class"

"You know James that guy who cought you when you fell is actually really cool"

"James so that's his name. Bella and James sitting on a tree"

"Stop it "

"What come on you like him he likes you what wrong plus you don't have to be scared it is not as if I am going to tell anyone"

"You just did"

"Ops Drake Jake promise you won't say anything "

"Of course we won't right Drake"

"I can keep a secret don't worry"

"See your secret is safe"

"Please you know Drake can't keep a secrets"

"Heyyyy"

"Sorry"

"Come on you four go to class." One teacher shouted angrily he must of shouted a lot but we didn't listen. Oh and I almost forgot James is in my class or I'm in his class what ever we are together which means Marilyn will try her best to set us up for a date that I am sure of.

So hope you like my book. Isn't this weird she doesn't want to go out with James come on he's cute, but there is a reason she only knows and the head ministration.please vote
Love you:)