Chapter 10: Humesha

Hi! This is the last chapter of this SS. Thank you everyone !! Continue to vote and share!

Thank you once again!! Enjoy!! =) :)

________________________________________________________________________

Nandini's POV:

I was currently hiding behind a pillar near the door to the terrace. Abhi was standing on the other side which was beautifully decorated , if I do say so myself.

It was decorated with red and white roses, a red carpet adorned the floor from the door to the centre of the terrace along with lights hanging. All this with the background of the setting sun . It was amazing and I couldn't help but smile.

Mukti was really lucky. I hope she accepts Abhi's proposal. I don't want to see his heart to break. Like mine did..... Technically, my heart wasn't broken. But it felt like that.

Sigh! I leaned back against the pillar sitting down. I still couldn't stop thinking about Manik. What he did hurt me a lot. And I don't even know what I did to make him behave this way.

This just makes me aware of how much of an impact Manik made in my life. Even before all this happened, he was constantly in my mind. Thinking about him made me smile, he made me happy.

I wanted to see him again, to hear his voice, I longed for it. I admit I do have feelings for him and I thought that he did too, seeing the way he was behaving when he was around me.

"Manik....." I sighed , looking up at the sky.

No One's POV:

Nandini was still in deep thoughts about Manik when she heard footsteps approaching the terrace. From her hiding spot she could see who was in the corridor and who would enter the terrace.

She looked up to see Mukti walking towards the door, a curious look on her face. She stopped when she saw the red carpet, leading to the center, causing her to smile.

Nandini couldn't believe it, she was seeing Mukti smiling for the first time. Mukti walked ahead, amazement in her eyes. She was clearly happy.

Nandini sent a quick prayer to her Aiyappa that everything would go smoothly. Abhi approached Mukti from behind, with a bouquet of flowers.

"Tum?!", Mukti gasped. "Tumne mujhe bhulaya yahan?"

"Mukti..." Abhi started to say but Mukti cut him off.

"What's all this huh? Yahan kyun bhulaya mujhe? Aur yeh sab? Mene kaha tha mujhse dhoor raho. Phir bhi tum mujhe akela nahi chd sakthe!"

"Mukti mere baat tho suno, please.Yeh sab tumhare liye hai. Haan tumne kaha tha dhoor rehene keliye par me nahi rehe saka" Abhi said.

Nandini was listening to their conversation when she heard another set of footsteps. She turned around to see Manik in the corridor, walking towards the terrace.

Her eyes widened at seeing him. "Who yahan kya kar raha hai? Kahin Mukti aur Abhi ke baare me patha chalgaya ho?" she thought.

He was almost reaching the terrace now. Nandini didn't want to ruin Abhi's evening. "Kya karu?", she was thinking of ideas to stop him from causing a scene.

All that was running in Manik's mind was that he had to get Nandini back. He was praying that it shouldn't be too late.

Just as he entered the terrace door, Nandini grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her behind the pillar. Abhi and Mukti didn't seem to notice this at all.