Our food finally came and we started eating. We both ordered spaghetti and meatballs.

"Why did I order this and a nigga wearing all white.", I laughed as a meatball roll around my plate.

"Here.", she put end of the noodle in her mouth and leaned forward.

"Oh you on some Disney puppies shit. The nigga and the tramp?"

She laughed punching my shoulder. She ate the noodle and giggled.

"Why do you always play? You have serious problems.", she said wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"My bad. You wanna try again?", I asked putting a noodle in my mouth. She caught the other end and her lips slowly came to mine. Then she bit the noodle and laughed.

"Nigga you thought!", she laughed while pointing at me. I was determined to get her back.

Nobody tricks Breezy.

"Aww. I sowwy. Didn't I hurt the little superstar?", she asked licking her lips.

"Keep on. I'ma call your mom and tell her you bullying me.", I said while laughing.

She laughed too and suddenly she stopped.

"I miss her...", she sniffed.

"Oh! My bad,  I forgot..."

"Its fine.", she smiled dabbing her eyes with another napkin.

I went over to the booth she was sitting in and comforted her.

"Its gonna be okay. You know they give the biggest battles to the strongest soldiers. You a lil' solider. Without the army suit. And the case is gonna be a breeze. I wanted to wait and tell you but, I think I should tell you now.", I said pulling out my phone.

Za'Rayah POV

He showed me a picture of a man.

"That's my step dad. When I was younger he used to abuse my mama, and I would always jump up and protect her. I was her little soldier and she always told me thank you protecting her. She's a strong woman and I'm thankful to have her, knowing I could've lost her long ago. Anyways, we had to go through this whole case thing to put him in jail bout three years ago.", he explained.

"The case went good and he was sentenced to twenty-two years. Before he could turn his self in, he committed suicide. It was hard for my mama. She really loved him despite how he did her. Despite what he put us through."

I don't know why but I didn't expect our situations to be so similar. I shed a few more tears. I don't know why he stayed around longer than everyone else. Anybody else would have left me with these problems, to deal with by myself.

"I would tell you my story but I don't wanna ruin our night.", I said sniffing and pulling myself together. I look terrible when I cry. I looked down at my hands and I felt him tilt my chin to look at my face.

"Your beautiful. I can tell you don't see it just yet, but once I make you mine I'll remind you everyday.", he spoke.

I leaned in and kissed him. This time it wasn't in the heat of the moment. I knew what I was doing.

"Let's go to our next destination.", I smiled.

"You sure?", he asked kissing me again.

"Positive."

***

"You may now walk along the beach and if you keep walking you will see a boat sitting at the dock, at the end of your walk. He will tell you what to do from there.", the chauffeur said as he dropped us off at the beach.

"This is nice. They went all out.", I said looking at the beautiful blue water.

"Yeah, they did they thing."

We walked along the shoe hand in hand. I held my heels in my left hand as we walked to the boat. When we got to the boat we were rowed to this small island 200 yards away. There was a small house with many lights on it. It was beautiful.

"This is yours for the night. Call the office in the phone book in the morning when your ready to leave. Have fun!", the captain said a handed Chris the keys, and he rowed off, leaving us on the sand. 

"Well...I guess we can watch a movie or-", I cut him off by jumping up on him. He caught me and I whispered in his ear. 

"No movies. I have something in mind."

A/N

How ya feelin?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Comment

Inline-Comment

Vote

Share

Follow me.

Love ya!