Chapter 19~ You're about as seductive as a potato

Start from the beginning

"I'm really not in the mood," I pointed out, pointing the knife at Sirius. Our banter was interrupted by a pissed off Vivienne. 

"Oi! Do your work idiots!" She hissed before dicing some kelp with more vigour then needed. Harry shot Sirius a look of desperation before trying to talk to Viv, receiving a face full of kelp. 

"What's with her?" Sirius asked, moving closer towards me. I pushed the boomslang skin between us as if it would barricade me from Sirius. During the whole day if we had the same lesson Sirius would try to provoke me and i am proud to say I only hexed him twice. 

Well three times. Still it was a major achievement seeing as I fantasised about how to kill Sirius over and over in my mind throughout the day. Right now he was trailing me like a lost puppy, which I've got to admit, is kind of cute but not. 

"Abigail," Remus said solemnly, grabbing my arm and pulling me into a classroom full of first years. Sirius started to follow but Remus slammed the door in Sirius's face, ignoring his protests. 

"Thank you for saving me from Sirius," I praised him, rearranging my robes.

"I heard that!" Sirius yelped from behind the door. 

"Do you know why Vanessa's ignoring me," he asked, running his hands through his head.

"I don't know, Viv's ignoring me as well," I replied feeling seriously confused.

"It's becau-"

The door flew open, interrupting a first year gryffindor and in tumbled Sirius. 

"What did I miss?"

"Shut it Sirius!" Remus whacked him on the head and the first year kept on talking.

"Vanessa said she saw you about to snog Abigail!" he chimed out, looking pleased with himself  as his fellow first years murmured sounds of agreement. 

"Wai-oh. Ohhh"

"Ohhh"

We both said at the same time. 

"Well this is awkward," Sirius remarked before turning to the first year. "Hey by any means, get Vanessa in the common room by  8 tomorrow and you'll get paid galleon and a chocolate frog."

The first year nodded eagerly before accepting a galleon from Sirius. Remus launched himself on Sirius before smothering him in kisses. 

"Thank you so much!" he yelled before taking off out of the classroom, presumably to work on his explanation. Sirius turned his head slowly towards me, a grin making its way onto his face. 

"That was pretty cool of you to do that," I mumbled, avoiding eye contact with the devil himself. He leaned closer, his lips puckered as he closed his eyes and waited expectantly.

"Sirius, we're not alone," I pointed out and his eyes opened to the sight of some first years watching us intently while others looked anywhere but us. He cleared his throat sheepishly and scratched the back of his head. 

"Umm do you guys mind," he asked the people in the classroom and they all scrambled out. He sauntered over to the door and closed it before turning to face me.

"Do I get my kiss now?" He asked cockily, leaning in close. 

"No," I said right back, looking into his stormy eyes. Disappointment and hurt flashed in his eyes before he smirked and moved so close that our noses touched. 

"Why not?" He breathed, trailing his nose past my lips and onto my neck. I bit my lip when he started to plant butterfly kisses on my neck.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I questioned. I know I should stop Sirius but it feels too nice. Bad Abigail. 

"Maybe," he murmured, putting his hands on my waist and pulling me closer before starting to trail up to my face with his kisses. "Is it working?" 

I huffed in amusement. 

"You're about as seductive as a potato, Sirius," I lied as he placed a kiss right on the corner of my mouth, which had me shivering in anticipation. Oh my god I sound like a tart. 

'Are you sure?" 

He kissed me lightly and moaned in my ear. 

"No," I breathed before tangling my hands in his hair and bringing our lips together in a passionate dance.  He pulled away panting, and rested his forehead against mine, his eyes searching mine. 

"Abigail, I um kind of like like you," he said, blushing a brilliant tomato red. I smirked at him. 

"Well if you didn't we wouldn't be doing this then would we?" I pointed out before leaning again and snogging him. 

And that was the story of how I lost my virginity to Sirius Orion Black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No I'm totally kidding! 

"How you guys breathe is beyond me," a snide voice floated in. Sirius pulled away shocked and we turned to face the shadowy part of the classroom, where a figure emerged. 

*******