"I don't care who invited you here. This is my house and I say you leave," Alec growled out towards Madison.

"Can someone please explain to me, what the fuck is going on?" Lauren asked.

"That's Madison...her and Y/n had a history. " Jared spoke up next.

"What kind of history?" Camila spoke up from beside me. I hadn't realized she moved to stand next to me until she spoke. She slipped her hand into my and laced our fingers together.

"We were in love," Madison turned and smirked at Camila.

"We?'' I scoffed, "Puh-lease. You weren't in love. Hell neither was I now that I think about it. It was a simple attraction that you didn't return."

"That 3 years ago, Y/n! Let it go, I did," Madison waved her hand dismissively.

"I let it go and I moved on."

"Call her! Call her! Caall her! Miss Movin' On!" Dinah and Lauren sang. Everyone looked at them and they smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, not the time," Dinah said as she and Lauren took a step back.

"Just...leave, Madison," I said quietly, "Please."

"Fine, whatever. Hold a grudge see if I care," Madison spun around walked out of the kitchen. I sighed when I heard the door slam shut. I looked around to see all eyes on me.

"That was better than t.v. Can we do it again?" Dinah asked. I heard a slap and Ally hiss, "Dinah."

"I'm gonna be downstairs. I lost my appetite," I said. I turned around and walked out of the room and down to the basement. I walked to the music room. She broke me. She broke my heart and it won't heal. It can't be fixed. I won't be the same.

I'm so fucked up. I shouldn't even be with Camila. I'm not good for her.

I sighed and sat at the piano. I looked at the sheet music and then grabbed a pen I began writing.

Camila's POV

We all sat down in the living room after Y/n left. The girls and I were looking at Mikaela and the boys for an explanation about the Madison thing. I wanted to go to Y/n but first I wanted to know the story.

"Speak," Dinah said firmly.

"Well Madison is Y/N'S ex," Jared said.

"Uh huh we got that part, move on," I said.

"Right...well see...they started dating the summer before freshman year. By that time Y/n was super popular. She had a huge group of friends and everyone liked her. Madison was new. She moved to Toronto that summer. They met at a party. They hit it off pretty well," Jared explained.

"Everything was going great. They actually looked to be in love and everything. Then the sophomore year news came in that Madison was moving," Mikaela spoke after Jared, "The day before she moved to went up to Y/n outside of Y/N'S house and basically broke her heart."

"She told Y/n that she never loved her and that she only used her for her popularity. She called Y/n a freak. Then to top it off, she told Y/N'S parents that they had been secretly dating for a year behind their backs even though they forbade Y/n from having a relationship with a girl," Alec cut in.

"She was beaten really bad that night. I remember she came to my house bloody and crying. She said Madison broke her and that she was done. She was done with love and caring about people. That's why she turned into a player. Madison tore her down and made her weak. Madison broke her heart into a million pieces," Mikaela finished.