chapter 1.

Alexander McQueen was laying in bed when he got a call ''hello Alexander said "hey come quick there is a vampire at the yeti bar "ok I'm on my way" Alexander wore all black with a trench coat and a cross necklace. He grabbed his gun that was shaped like a cross and shot silver bullets and he headed for the yeti bar. "Where is the vampire" Alexander said. right in the bar he has already bitten seven people "sounds like a vampire that don't know how to eat in a secretive way"he must be new to this."yea but we still have to get rid of him.
Alexander went inside the bar the vampire was still sucking blood out of a woman. The vampire droped the man and started heading towards Alexander " you should stop right there because you have no idea who your dealing with"Alexander said. No you have no idea who your dealing with the vampire said and the vampire started running towards Alexander. Alexander pulled out his gun and shot the vampire right in the head the vampire fell to the ground Alexander walked to the vampire and said i told you you have no idea who your dealing with. Then Alexander shot the vampire in the hart. "Go get the vampire and burn him Alexander said". Is he dead "yes he's dead but we still have to burn him". Well can you do it i have a weak stomach to be honest i really just don't want to be around that thing even if it's dead. "Well your going to have to get used to it if your going to work with me now go get it and burn it"! Ok fine where do you want me to burn him at " raven are you serious you should know this by now you get on my nerves"! I really don't remember where do i burn him at "ugh at the headquarters in the courtyard"! Ohh i remember now. " yeah because i just told you you idiot" sorry "just go burn him oh and shoot all the people in the hart that he bit" Ok raven said" " I'm going to get some sleep". The next day Alexander woke up late and decided to go try and have some fun so he went to the bar. When he walked in there was loud music playing he hadn't been to the bar in forever. "One shot of Yeager" coming right up. Alexander looked to his left and seen the most beautiful girl he ever seen.