He gets sick

I've got a few requests I have and haven't seen, so I'll get to work on those. ^^ Hopefully I'll type some chapters today

Green~

You were startled by a loud hollow cough from the other room while you were making breakfast. "Green is that you?"
"No." Came his scratchy voice, making you laugh quietly to yourself.
"I told you sword practicing with Blue yesterday was too cold! Now look at what you've done to yourself."

You could just tell he was probably rolling his eyes. "So what? I was, uh, sick before that."
"Then why did you go out yesterday?"
"....'Cuz I can."
You gave up on reasoning with him, talking would make his throat hurt probably.
"Alrighty then, stay quiet it won't help."

You then stopped whatever you were making previously and prepared some soup. Doesn't matter how sick someone is, you know soup always makes a difference.

By the time you were finished, Green was asleep on the couch. His soft snores told you that while you nudged him slightly.

"Green, Green..." You kept your voice low, there was no use in scaring the guy.
"Hm...?" Green mumbled, looking up at you.

"I don't mean to wake you, but I brought you some soup." You sat on the little room on the couch. "So I'd like you to eat some please."

Green adjusted himself, taking the bowl from your hands. "K, thanks." He seemed real low key, but you figured that was better for his health.

You placed the back of your hand against his forehead, and he was quite hot. It would just take a day or two for him to get better, so it could be much worse.

Green ate about half of what you have him, complaining that he wasn't that hungry. And despite your trying, he refused to eat. "Well I guess half is better than none, but you'll have to eat some later."

He nodded before you left to put away what you had gotten out, and you returned a minute or so later. "Sleep with me, I'm cold." Green almost demanded  as you laughed once more.
"Okay, but I better not get sick."

Vio~

Okay, Vio never got sick. So after hearing him blow his nose more than once, you were just as surprised as him. Lucky you, for you had time to run to Castle Town to grab medicine. Of course, he insisted he was fine but, we all know no matter what Link it is, they're stubborn.

It toke only ten minutes for you, things were slow in town. Once you got home, you found Vio sitting in his bed with a book out. "I've got some medicine i'd like you to take," You pulled some liquid from your bag. "Take this and you'll be good as new by tomorrow."

"Thank you." He took the medicine without a problem, and you helped clean up.
"Need anything else? Lay back today, there's nothing else to do." You told him, then decided to sit by him.
"Mind if I do this?"
"No, just don't overcrowd me. It's a little hard to breath." He admitted, and you felt bad being unable to help. Only time could fix it.

"Alright." You snuggled into his side, making sure to avoid him being uncomfortable. "Just read and you'll be fine later."

"I'll take your word for it than." Vio smiled before continuing where he left off on his page.

Blue~

You had suspicions ever since he left with Green, it was way too cold. And he was out longer than what you told him. And yep, he definitely ignored you.

"I don't get sick!" You remember him telling you the night before, and all night you swore he was sniffling. You tried to give him medicine. And yep, he definitely ignored you.