He Becomes Jealous

Okie dokie. Hope you enjoy. I do have one request for this book, (wink wink) but I haven't gotten around to it. I swear I'll start soon *^*. I haven't updated since September 5 sheesh I'm awful. Well, here's one you'll hopefully enjoy than~

Green~

You found yourself once again walking around town with Green, simply enjoying every aspect of the nice chilly day. You wore a (f/c) scarf with a cozy sweatshirt and jeans. Green sported his tunic, how the heck did he not get cold?

Yet, you've learned that overall Link has many unexplainable mysteries. "-and that was how I was grounded for 3 months." You wrap up a story as Green laughs warmly.

"I'm happy I usually don't get grounded." He commented.

"Killing countless 'bad dudes' can earn some respect." You giggle. Suddenly, you spot an old friend and slightly gasp. You hadn't seen him in, like 7-12 months!

Green followed you over but stood at a tiny distance as you gave your old friend a hug. You continued to ask questions about his life, as he did so to you.

After a few minutes, you almost forgot Green was there. "Hey uhm, I've actually got somewhere to be about now (y/n)." He started before lightly grasping your sleeve. You swore you could see him shoot a glare at your buddy.

"Oh... I'm apparently coming! Mmkay. Bye!" You wave to your friend as Green tugged you along. You wouldn't have questioned anything if he hadn't seemed to cling to your side.

"Green," you giggle slightly, "are you jealous?" He turned abruptly to face you instead of the ground. "No."

His response from you was more laughter. "Ooooookay than. Where do you have to be?" You inquired.

"With you, away from him."

Vio~

Sorry girls. But we all know Vi doesn't get jealous. Lucky you~

Blue~

You sat on a bench next to Blue, with his arm upon the top. Luckily, the sun was out so even in your warm(er) clothes it felt so pleasant. Neither of you had spoken, and you enjoyed it.

You sat cross-legged slightly leaned towards him as he sat normally. The silence was actually very content, especially with Blue it was even a more treasurable moment.

Of course though, all good things must come to an end. "Hey (Y/N)~" rang that familiar annoying voice. By the gods you hate Ex boyfriends.

"...hello." You bleakly respond. There was no ignoring him. Blue glanced over at you and he noticed your discomfort fast. "Find someone else to flirt with." Blue spoke in his gruff voice.

You were happy he spoke up, but cringed slightly when the annoying moron opened his mouth again. "Yaaaah. That'll happen real soon."

The boy slipped onto the seat on your other side, as you turned to face him you saw Blue sit up in his seat. "Go away." You grumble. "I really ain't in the mood."

Like you ever were. "Well I can't do that really right now." He chided in that voice that drove you up the wall. "Aye, she told you to go so why don't you scram." This time Blue's statement sounded more like a command.

"I-it's okay really. He's just messing around I assume." You mildly add.

"New boyfriend huh? Doesn't matter. I am just messing around." Annoying boy put in his two cents. You wanted to swipe your hand across your throat to make him shut his trap, and fast.

Blue was never this calm.

"Yes I'm her boyfriend, captain obvious." Blue stood up to gently push you to the side and sit between you two. "And I'd like to hear I you have any problems with that."

The boy opened his mouth, to probably say something snarky, but Blue this time shoved him. No gentleness here. The guy feel off the bench and hit the ground nice and hard.

"Jeez! Idiot...." He muttered before stalking away. Blue's arm snaked around your waist as he tucked you into his side close. "I'm surprised how you took that calmly." You comment before relaxing into him.

"Me too." He replies.

Red~
(This one may be short)
It was a great sunny day, and you ventured out into the field with Red. You shed your sweatshirt, which had long sleeved beneath it, as you and him ran around like you were so much younger.

A group of your friends, of both genders of course, were also outside. You cheerfully invited them to hang with you and Red. You think his constant attitude may have rubbed off on you.

They replied just as cheerily, and you all messed around for almost the rest of the day. Quicker than you would've like, dusk came and your friends had to leave. You let them go of course, but hung around sitting against a tree with Red.

"(Y-yn)..." Red stammered. "Do you like them better than me?"

You felt bad instantly, possibly you left him out more than wanted. His soft blue eyes met yours. "Oh Red, of course not." You quickly say. He was so adorable. "Oh, okay!" He chirruped to himself. You pulled him into a hug. "I'll always like you no matter what~"

Shadow~

Mid-night walks were gorgeus, especially with your favorite purplette. He had his arm around you, as you leaned up against him for warmth. You sighed, not caring whether he noticed. Which he did.

"Enjoy this?" He chuckled, pulling you slightly closer. "Very much so~" You purr. You and him turned down the street before a friend of yours caught your eye.

"Wassup (y/n)?" He asked.

"Oh not much." You say calmly, you were pretty chill currently. The boy was one of your obnoxious friends, who loved to be annoying just for the heck of it. "Not much, Hm? Can I talk to you for a minute. Alone." He added the last word a tiny bit louder than the rest.

"Uhm, sure. I'll be right back Shadow." You follow your friend a few feet away. "Found yourself a boyfriend eh?" He asked quietly.

"Yes I have." You confirm. "Why are you pulling me aside?"

"Because. That." He suppressed a snicker before tilting his head slightly toward Shadow's direction. You glanced over to see a beginning-to-get-ticked-off Shadow. His ears were slanted down in annoyance.

"I gotta plan. But I gotta jet after it's executed. Alright?" He says. You both loved to cause commotion, and what's more fun than slightly messing with your boyfriend? "Sure." You nod.

"You said so yourself." Your friend chuckled. He quickly kissed you before immediately taking a running start away from your red face. "HEY YOU LITTLE-" Shadow immediately ran forward after the boy but stopped after realizing he wouldn't catch him because of the head start.

"What was that for?!" He semi-yelled before returning to you. "I had no idea he was gonna do that." You state. Shadow 'hmphed' and beckoned for you to follow him. "I've had enough of this crap, your mine."

Hope you enjoyed~
I'll try harder next time I promise ^~^