"Manda, do you think you will be okay dancing with me?"

"I'm really looking forward to that. I don't know if I will be any good with this one bum leg that is still not quite there, but I will try. I will just hang on to you", she giggled.

The bus stopped at my bus stop but I did not get off. I noticed the bus driver looked at me to be sure I noticed it was my stop, but I think she could tell I did not want to leave so she closed the door after the other kids exited and we started heading over to the next stop which was Manda's stop a few miles away. I had been coming and going from her stop for a while now, anyway, helping her with her crutches so I thought the bus driver got it.

When we arrived at Manda's stop I stood up first, took her crutch and grabbed Manda with one arm around her tiny waist and held her up as we shuffled off the bus. Once off the bus I gave her a piggy back ride to her house so I could run. That took her by surprise and she started laughing.

"Holy Moly, Cole, what are you doing with me?"

"I'm just happy, Manda."

I stopped a minute and we gave each other deep kisses. Manda for a moment seemed to lose her breath.

"Well, Cole, now I can't wait to get to the party!", she laughed.

I started tickling her, which was effective at getting her to double over.

"No, Cole, I can't breathe!" She said as she swung at me with her crutch again, but missed.

I fell on the ground and she pounced on me, trying to hold me down. Our books and bags were spilled all around us. We kissed again.

"Get a room!", I heard some other girl from the bus say as she was walking home. I looked over at her and she was smiling at us.

"I guess we are showing some PDA Manda.", I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah, well we aren't even at Lance's party yet", she deadpanned back to me with a smile on her face.

I looked over at Manda's house which was still a couple of doors away down the street. I wondered if Manda's parents saw us here on the grass.

"Yeah," I smiled back and got up and brought my arm down to haul her up.

"I wonder if Kimmie and Lenny will show up?", Manda asked.

"I don't know. I think they will because they know we will be there, but to tell you the truth, I don't want to spend the whole night hanging out with them either. I hope they find others to talk to too."

"Yeah", she said as we moved on towards Manda's house.

When we arrived at the house both of Manda's parents looked us over trying to figure out what we were going to do next, but then we quickly had a snack of yogurt, cheese, and crackers and then went upstairs to change into our clothes. It was funny in that we both had to change in separate rooms but I would have rather changed in the room with Manda. After all, with our Adam and Eve dates we got dressed together starting from total nakedness, but Manda's parents thought we were just swimming.

I emerged from my room first. I wore a black open shirt with short sleeves Anyone could see my build. I was sure everyone was sure to stare at me. It was a lot better than that fake fat costume I wore to the last party at Lance's house. With that shirt I wore tan chinos and some Sperry Top Sider boat shoes.

When Manda emerged from her bedroom I was blown away. She had a black mini skirt that conformed to her amazing figure but flowed more like a cheerleader skirt swishing and showing her killer legs, and above that she had a shimmery white top with some sparkling things on it along with her silver neckless. I could feel myself getting hard just looking at her and she noticed my pants and laughed.