Do you love me?

New Orleans, a day before

Elijah walked in the Deveraux magic shop.

"What kept you so long?" Sophie said with a slight anguish.

"Meeting from Hell." Elijah said."What is in the matter?"

"This-" Sophie now produced a small bottle with blood from her pocket handing it over  to Elijah. 

He took it looking  at it as if it was piece of gold and said curiously,"How?"

"Elena." Sophie replied. "I don't know how and what she had promised to Hayley for it."

"Right." Elijah said hiding the surprise putting the bottle in his jacket pocket. 

Sophie took her bag and took some money from a drawer, "I am going now. I am late."

"You go." Elijah said and with a small nod the two friends said goodbye. 

The circle was closing, he was very much aware of it. It was about life and death now.

He took his phone and made a call.

"Aya? Yes, I have the blood" Elijah said and hung up. A second later he walked out of the magic shop.

***
In the magic shop where Elena was holding Aya still  chocking

The witch could not nelieve wjat she was hearing-"two"' she gasped out looking at Elena.

"Aha-"Elena said-"it's nature's way of payback being the proverbial bitch"

The door clang open and Katherine walked in smirking at the doppelganger,"Elena just loves to copy me at times- but she is really bad at it- you must have pissed her off big time- ah- so you have!"
Katherine glanced at daggered Elijah on the floor.

"Let's get this done!" Elena now said to Katherine-

"Let's!" Katherine agreed and charged her hand into the witches chest taking hold of her heart looked at Elena who murrmred,"Reshtah dar druh khtar!"

As she finished the sell, Katherine ripped the heart out clean.  It was still beating.

"Put it on the plate there." Elena said and Katherine did as told.

"I have not seen this kinda of witchcraft yet"

Elena squeezed the blood out as much as she could pouring it out in a glass.

"Ok- I just hope this works," Elena said cutting out her blood poring it in murrmuring,"Hstah dla"

Then she took the glass and they both knelt besides Elijah.

"Ok- on my mark you will take the stake out" Elena  looked Katherine straight in the eyes.

"I will." Katherine nodded,"as if I could do anything differently- the bloody ring won't let me"

"Good" Elena said.

"I would do it anyway- I do a deal, I keep a deal."

Elena was not ready to get into the morality of the vampire, she now had to do one more ritual in unlinking Elijah to the witch's heart.
She gave Katherine a little nod and the vampire took hold of the stake pulling it slowly out as Elena poured the blood from the heart in his mouth reversing the spell as the blood streamed in his body-"Zghta hshda"

The witch and vampire now waited breathless to see if the spell worked. Elijah opened his eyes slowly looking at the two doppelgangers.

"It worked!"- Elena said with great relief.