This love

Somewhere sometime ago

Elena walked the long corridor up the steps of this castle. She looked several times behind her, as she thought she was followed. She now hurried clutching the key in her hand somewhat nervously. She just hoped the magic would last long enough for her to get in the room to take what she was looking for and get out.

"You only have fifteen minutes." Nadia's words were drumming in her head.

Finally, she got in the room and started browsing through the it as swiftly as she could. Suddenly, she stood frozen as a man walked in through the balcony.

"Is this what you are looking for?!" the man said holding a stake in his hand.

Elena smirked a bit, "I might be- I might be not"

"Always the riddler!" Elijah chuckled.

 Elena raised her eyebrow a bit charmingly smiling cheekily at him. It was impulse enough that they both now whizzed to meet in a kiss, passionate, needing and wanting. Finishing it with a couple of pecks.

"Long time no see" he shot a starry-eyed smile at the doppelganger.

"Too long" Elena curled a small smile as well and placed a peck on his lips.

His arms still on her waist- and them both conveying that till they meet again this would have to suffice.

"Here"-Elijah handed the engraved over stake to the brunette.

Elena acknowledged it with a little nod as a thank you.

They look at one another with a heartache.

"Soon!" Elena said.

"Soon!" Elijah nooded.

Elena turned on her heel and left the room as she knew the cloaking magic would soon be lifted. 

 I can feel your heartbeat when I am on my own
When I am all alone

I can feel your heartbeat like its my own

.....

This love