9: Truth or dare and sudden breakups.. Or nah

(A/N: imma start putting titles on some of the chapters)

Nash POV
"Maya truth or dare" Aaron asked her
"Dare lie duuhh" she said back
"I dare you to break up with Nash and go out with Cam. " he said smirking
"No she will not do that" I said
"Uuuhh Nash.." She said. I got up and stormed off to my room slamming the door behind me and punching the wall.

Maya POV
Nash stormed off to his room slamming the door. I started laughing so he would come back but he didn't. Then I screamed
"Come on Cameron" In a 'sexy' type if voice (i tried) And that got him, he ran back to the circle we were in and i started laughing so hard.
"What?!" Nash yelled all mad
"I- was j-just kidding- whe-when i said- i would break up- with you!" I said in between laughs. He just stared at me with a blank look and said
"God dammit"
"I'm not going to break up with you Nash. For a while at least" I said pulling him into a hug.
"Good now lets keep playing I'm bored!" He said laughing. Oh god he is so cute when he complains like that.
_________
*4 hours later*
We finished playing truth or dare and everyone went home. I was sitting on the couch watching Modern Family when i felt someone sit next to me. I looked over to see my Nashley baby (A/N: for the people who don't know me, i kinda already call Nash my Nashley baby...) sitting next to me and looking at me.
"You really scared me when u said 'Uuuh Nash' back there. I almost started packing your stuff until i heard you call Cam over to you then i said i would beat the shit out of him if he even touched you. " (not the dirty way people don't think like that uugh)
He told me.
"Nashy I didn't mean to scare you i was just making a joke you know i-" my words were cut off by my thinking. You know how it's hard to say 'i love you' to someone for the first time because you're so unsure if you really love them or not? Ya thats occurring with me right now. But i have a way to say it in another way he'll understand.
"I wish pancakes were not only a breakfast thing 😑"I said. He looked at me with a blank look then started to understand.
"I love you too Maya. And we can have pancakes now! It's not like it's against the law to have pancakes at 8:00 at night!" He said back. He pulled me into what i thought was a hug, but he kissed me... This sounds really stupid but even though we have been dating for almost a year he has never kissed me and i have never kissed him. Or had my first kiss so this is a definite first for me;; and i loved every second of it. I felt sparks and like, fireworks! He pulled away and said
"I have now broken our record" he said holding up a fake metal. I wonder where he got that. Whatever. He probably had it and I didn't know. It's not like I'm always reaching into his pocket that's gross. That wasn't sarcasm by the way. As surprising as it may be I don't put my hand in other people's pockets that is fuckin NASTYYY!
________
Sorry that was so cheesy😂😂😂byeee