1

"GET YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE ASS IN THE KITCHEN AND FIX SUPPER!!" My so called "father" yelled at me as he was kicking me and punching me trying to knock me out (again) "OR I WILL GIVE YOU TO THE ORPHANAGE!!!" He said. "I WOULD---RATHER BE IN AN ORPHANAGE ---THAN I WOULD BE HERE WITH YOU!" I yelled as he was beating me. I finally left him speechless and went into my room to pack. He doesn't know and he is probably going to be hung over and won't care by the time i get done packing.

_______________________________

When I was done packing, he was asleep and my mom was still at work. Probably trying to get drunk and pregnant again. Did I mention that she thinks she is a businesswoman but to everyone else she is a slutty woman obsessed with alcohol and sex? Anyway, I checked the time and it was about 8:30 at night so I figured it was earlier enough to leave so by the time I got there it would be late so I would just flop on a bed or something and go to sleep and unpack in the morning. I had this whole thing planned out as you can tell. I wasn't going to an orphanage though, I was going to my cousin's house in California. They are like, actually nice to me. I wonder how school will be there; i heard some...... Famous people went there...

_______________
A/N: If anyone is being abused by anybody, tell your councilor bruh they will help you