5

Cam POV:
After i gave Maya a giant speech that was like totally improv, the only thing that could come out of her mouth was "Wow". Then she pulled me in for a hug and i offered to walk her home and she said yes.

Nash POV:
Cam came home and said he had really important news but nobody cared so we just continued with what we were doing. Then he said he had pizza and everyone but me rushed down the stairs. I still didn't care. Then he said he had Lucky Charms and i rushed down the stairs screaming "LUCKYCHARMS LUCKYCHARMS LUCKYCHARMS!" To find 7 disappointed boys with no pizza and a sad me with no Lucky Charms. Next time I'm just going to have to smell it to believe it. He said he had news about Maya and it was serious. I thought she got plastic surgery and looked at least a little better. But it was even worse. He told us that her dad had abused her so we have to stop beating her up. We all agreed and good thing her birthday is tomorrow. We have to make this the best birthday of her life.

Maya POV (next day):
Today is my birthday and i will not let anything get in my way. Not even Nash Taylor Aaron Carter Jack Jack Hayes Cameron or Matthew. I did my morning routine and went to school. I got to school finding 9 boys surrounding me. Not with their fists in their palms cracking their knuckles, but holding a giant birthday card that said "WE'RE SO SORRY WE HURT YOU ALL THIS TIME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL YOU ACCEPT OUR APOLOGY PLEAAASSEEEE?!" I hugged them all and gave Cam a peck on the cheek since he finally didn't lie to me. Then Nash said
"Hey I want one!" And everyone else did too so i gave them all a peck on their cheek and went to first period. I could tell this would be a good day.