11: Packing and pain

Cam's POV:
Maya texted me to come over and help her pack because she was moving out of her apartment with Nash. I swear to God if he did something to her I will fucking murder that son of a bitch. Yes, I guess you can say I like her, but I don't care if you start hating. You might just go down with Nash😏😏.

Maya POV:
Cam came over about a half hour after I called him. He asked me why I had been crying, and that he would murder Nash if he was the cause of it. I was willing to have Nash murdered for cheating on me with a slut in a cocktail dress and pink eyeshadow that went up to her eyebrows. Literally! She even had so much blush on it looked like a sticker, and dark pink lipstick that apperently was so valuable that she ate with her lips up and her teeth fully showing just so her lipstick wouldn't rub off on her food. She's like a hotter, sluttier Miranda Sings. Don't ask me how I know how she eats, I saw her eating breakfast this morning. Anyway, so I told Cam everything, and showed him Nash and little miss slut's convo on Nash's phone, and Cam literally went to his room, saw them together, and dragged Nash out into the living room just so I could see Cam beat the SHIT out of Nash. I was happy, so I joined in. I had been beaten up enough, so I got stronger, and I can beat the shit out of anyone who deserves it. I might have also given a big talk to miss slutty pants in Nash's room.

Cam POV:
... Wow.. Just... Wow. I never knew Maya was so strong... I have nothing left to say. Except for I'm scared, and I hope she will say yes.