The done deed

I woke up at...well I didn't know cause my phone was in the floor on the charger. I woke up in his arms, I was ashamed of myself for having any sexual type interaction with tyler.
I didn't wanna like him like at all.

It was dark, dark outside, dark inside. So I'm guessing it's night time or something. I slowly get up which feels like it's gonna take forever but eventually I'm out from under him. I go look at my phone tip toeing around and oh my gosh it's 2:51.

It was just 4 or 5pm I think, but anyway, I didn't eat, shower, brush my teeth, wash my hair. Man I just slept with someone I met I don't even know how long ago. Not sex wise any way.

I went to the bathroom and slowly closed the door to stop the creaking. Then I realized my bag of clothes were on the other side of the door. I slowly open up the door and tip toe to get my bag, I walked back in the bathroom at this point not caring to tip toe.

I turned on the shower and waited till the water warmed. I took out a blue type space back ground V-neck with a crescent moon on it and I would just wear my red underwear.

So I undressed and got in the shower. I rinsed off first before I used my wash wear.

*moments later*

I'm all clean, white teeth, nice change of clothes and I feel good. I wanted to lay back down but I'm not tired so I went down stairs to get a drink of water and I almost walked in on his mom and a dude doing it on the counter. I ran upstairs so fast I was a blur.

I closed the door and went to lay back down. He was awake now kinda, he was moving and rubbing his eyes and stuff asking me where I went and me saying go back to sleep.

I lay the opposite way Tyler's laying but yet he wakes up and spoons me... I'm the little spoon. Then he moves his hand slowly down the curves of my side and is holding on to my butt, like he has his hand on my ass cheek.

Then I feel him move in closer then closure. So then I feel him get hard once again on my ass, then he starts rubbing his area on my butt so then I start to get hard but covered myself because I was in underwear.

It felt so great. I accidentally let out a moan and immediately covered my mouth & my eyes widened. I flip over to where we are face to face. He kisses me so intensely while gripping on my butt. Then we breathe for air as our breath syncs together.

Although it is dark to the point I can't really see much, I could swear I seen him take off his underwear. I don't know what he expects to happened after like five or four days of knowing each other but I mean I won't do anything with him.

I wanna lose my virginity to someone I love. Not a person that's a one night stand. He took my hand and placed it on his cock and it was so thick I almost cried... Mentally. I started to stroke him as he kept kissing me while huffing and puffing.

"Faster." He said in between kissing

I wanted to stop but I kept going because it was big. So then he grabbed me and put me on top of him and then I started riding him and he started to moan while he was controlling how fast I was going with his hands.

So I'm going faster and faster and it feels good so he leans up to kiss me so now were kissing and he rubs his hands Into my underwear gripping on my butt. Then it happened, he came on my butt but on my underwear.

Then he kissed me and said

"Will you go out with me?"

I closed my eyes so fast I was gone, I was sleep before he even got two syllables out.

*morning*

I woke up in his arms, I don't know how. My head barricaded in his chest by his arms. I was so warm, and I felt at peace inside. I love the way his arms feel around me, I wanted to stay here but I also wanted to go get something to eat.