Chapter 27

Maddie's POV

The meal was great but I swear that Joe kept staring at me. This simple thing made my heartbeat ten times faster than it normally would and the funny thing is that we're not even dating. Even when we were dating my heart never beat this fast, so rally this feeling is new for me and I can't decide if I like it or not. But anyway I swear that he kept staring at me and, to be honest, I kept stealing glances at him too. Now that I think about it, if he did keep staring does he want me. No! Of course he doesn't, he broke up with me. Wait. He broke up with me, so we might never get back together. With these thoughts rushing through my mind, I wasn't looking where I was going and ended up falling down the stairs. The next thing I heard was a crunch and then an extreme amount of pain rush through my ankle, I let out a scream and soon felt the tears rush down my face. As soon as I screamed I saw Marcus come rushing to me. He helped me up and took me back to the car. "Maddie, we need to get you to a hospital!" Marcus stated. "No! I hate hospitals, you know this!" I argued back. "Too bad" he replied simply.

Here I was sat in the damn hospital with my foot getting bandaged up, surrounded by Zoe, Marcus and Alfie. The good thing was it wasn't broken and I didn't have to has crutches. Yay! When my foot was wrapped up I limped out of the hospital towards the car. We soon arrived home and the boys went out to buy some groceries whilst me and Zoe got out of the dresses we were in and we started to mess around. After awhile my ankle got really, really sore and we decided to just talk for a bit. "So, Maddie, how did you fall down the stairs?" Zoe asked me. "Well you see I was just thinking!"I stayed simply. "Yeah, about what?" Zoe asked again. "You know just your brother." I whispered hoping she wouldn't hear me. "What, Maddie I thought that you had gotten over him!" Zoe said to me whilst sitting closer to me and putting her arms around my shoulders. "No! I have never gotten over him. And I don't think that I ever will. He stole my hear but then he smashed it into tiny little pieces and the thing is I didn't do anything." I cried into her shoulder as I poured my heart out. "Maddie, don't worry it will all work itself out soon. I promise."  She told me as she rubbed my back and calmed me down. "Thanks Zoe. I love Marcus and all but I'm so glad that I have you just around the corner." I said whilst I sat up and went to the bathroom and fix my make up. When I returned, I limped I tot he kitchen to see Zalfie and Marcus getting ready to bake cakes for a video. "Maddie do you want to help. You can make your first appearance back in 3 months on my channel!" Zoe exclaimed as she threw an apron at me. I nodded and I filmed a video with them. It felt weird that I have been away from YouTube for so long. But hopefully I will enjoy it.

After we filmed Zoe's video, I said that I wanted to film one for my channel. I decided to do a cover. But the thing is that the song I was going to sing was one that I had written for someone 2 months ago when I had nothing to do. I set up the camera and started to film. Great! I can't mess this up.

Brother's Best Friend (Joe Sugg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें