Chanyeol rub the back of his neck before innocently say, "I think I left it on my locker."

Baekhyun sigh deeply, "Idiotic giant."

"What?"he ask.

"I said you're an idiotic giant."he roll his eyes.

Chanyeol just pout before saying, "How about going back to school?"

Baekhyun stomping his feet just like what kids do. "I'm tired."

Chanyeol just sigh before saying, "So, what now?"

Baekhyun shrug his shoulder, "I don't know."

Chanyeol has a crazy idea but he's too shy to even speak it out.

But he's trying after all.

"H-How about.. going to your house?"

Baekhyun seem to think for a bit before smiling, "Hmm.. Nice idea. But we'll take a walk too, it's not far from here. Is it okay?"

Chanyeol smile widely before nodding, he thought Baekhyun will say no and go home. But it's actually the opposite of it.

So they take a walk and within 5 minutes, they arrive at Baekhyun's house.

Baekhyun's house is actually more bigger than Chanyeol's. The gate color is gold and once you enter it, you will find salmon's color as the paint of the house. And you also can find garden with quite big fountain and benches, plus beautiful plants to top that.

And when you enter the house, the color of each room are different. The living room's paint is white with peach color furniture in it. The kitchen is having a grey color, the toilets is having a light orange color, while Baekhyun's room is black and white color.

"Wow.."Chanyeol say in amusement.

Baekhyun just giggle seeing the taller's reaction.

"Just sit down and if you want to watch, the remote is on the case under the tv."he say and make his way toward the kitchen.

He open the refrigerator and pick strawberry juice from it. He just make the juice this morning and it's still fresh. He pour it and walk toward the living room with 2 glasses on his hands.

"Here."he say while handing it to the taller. Chanyeol accept it with a smilw before drink it.

"So.. What are we gonna do today?"Chanyeol ask after finishing the strawberry.

"Based on the schedule on my hand made book, you need to move more brave, do something like hug or maybe.. a sudden kiss?"Baekhyun chuckle.

And Chanyeol just widen his eyes in shock. "H-Hug?! K-KISS?!"

"Yeah, to make her flutter and make her even like you more."Baekhyun say with a grin.

Chanyeol bite his bottom lip in nervousness, "B-But.. I can't do that things."
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

"B-But.. I can't do that things."

She chuckle before put her book down and stare at me, that just make me gulp even more and my hands are sweating like crazy.

"How you can get a girl if you nervous like that, Yeol?"

Yeol?

"I-I'm.. too shy. I can't do that.."I lower my head and feel my face getting hotter.

Seriously, with Baekhyun around me, I feel like exploding. Just like what I said before. She just.. different.

She chuckle and walk toward me, "Chanyeol, you must try it."

"WHAT?!"I drop my jaw, "No no no.. What if she think that I'm a jerk, what if she think I-

"Yes yes yes.. And don't think about it!"Baekhyun imitate my tone earlier. Geez.. this girl. "Demonstrate it now Yeol! You almost there! There is just a few steps before finally you can confess your feelings!"

Confess my feelings.. The thought that I confess my feelings to a girl make my heart beat even more faster.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

I see him gulp a few time before finally walk toward me with shaky legs and then close his eyes before finally circle his hand around my waist.

I squealed mentally.

Chanyeol. Park fucking Chanyeol is hugging me! In my friggin house! Oh how happy I am right now!

I look up to his face and find his closed eyes and blushing cheeks. Oh my god.. How he even do that?!

He look so cute and adorable and unresistable and-

I can't hold my own self when I find my self tiptoes my feet, cups his redden cheeks, and close our gap with press my lips against him.

His lips taste of strawberry and feel so soft. It's incredibly amazing of tasting Park Chanyeol's lips. The feel is more amazing than getting a new eyeliner and a box of strawberry. I really love how his plump lips finally kiss me back.

I lift my head so our lips will move in synchronize. He finally tighten his hug and I put my hands around his neck.

We keep kissing for about 2 minutes and he finally pull away, panting hard.

His face now full of red and I can see his lips getting redder. Oh fuck.. It's so sexy and hot..

I smirk when I see he sit on my sofa with his head down, "So, how was it?"

Chanyeol look up and blush, "It's... shocked me out."

I pout and sit beside him, "That's how you kiss a girl! And you're actually a good kisser!"I say in proud, not even embarrassed for what I've just done.

He finally lift his head up. With pant and red face, he grin at me, for the first time.

DUG.

S-Shit! What was my heart do?!

He lean to me closer before cupping my face and say, "This is how you kiss someone."then he press his lips against mine.
===
A/N : Chanbaek first kiss in this fic!><
OOHHH I'm so happy for them lmao.
Keep revoment because they're precious for meh~
Saranghaeyo♥