the airport.... new guy

The Barker Files Chapter 2

  I was waiting to get on my plane, and this really cute guy sits next to me... He had red hair and green eyes... his top was a SwS { Sleeping with Serins} i love that band. He keeps looking at me so i pull out my laptop and start to watch True Blood.. Eric was just about to take off his shirt and the i felt a tap on my shoulder " Yes?" " Hey there Do you mind if i watch TB with you.... i love that show.." " Umm shore" I unpluged my headphones and pressed play

The episode ended and he was still next to me, so i turn to my right and we go into a debate over who is better for Sooki, " I think Eric is beter because he is younger than Bill and he knows what she likes.." i said " No i think Bill is beter because he won't mess with her feelings as bad as eric" " What ever ..... Umm What's your name.." " Oh Im Zack " " Im Carmen"" Well nice to meet you Carmen... so why are you going to Florida??" " Im going to go see my mom.. you?" " im going to see my mom too..." " Well Whats your mom's name?" "Italia Sharp.... You?" " Wait did you say your mom's name is Italia Sharp..... Thats my moms name.... " " Wait are you Carmen Barker.... The special child... you have the weird powers too?" " Wait who told you that?"  my energy started to come out of my hands and he noticed.... he put his hands out and showed me is birthmark... The Same One i have on my wrist... its a crest mark with a star on it.." wait how old are you..." " Im 15... how old are you..." " Im 15 too, When's your birthday" " December 13..... The night of the crest and star..." " omg what year were u born" " 1997"  " Whats you dad's name" " Scott" " Well Zack meet your twin sister"" Wait....  your the reason my hair turned red last week... let me guess you real hair color is brown" " How did you know i dyed my hair red last week?" well last week i was walking to go to my girlfriends Madiana and she saw that my hair was red and thout it was wierd because her brother's girlfriend had dyed her hair the same color and got green contacts...the  same as you... wait are you dateing a guy named Jesus?" " Yes... Let me guess your Zackattack3101?" " Your Stardoll101, your the chick i could never beat at mortal combat...? " " Yes love" " omg your that girl that found the baby girl on the side of the street when you were 14?" "Hmm"" Dude i cant beleave your my sister... we were so close to eachother for years and now we meet..... wait why are you going to see mom??" " Oh because the other day dad was acting wierd his energy level was... idk it was just too high and he keep't calling me Italia... so i changed my hair and booked a tickit to Florida to go see my mom" " The same my adopted parents did the same thing... do you feel that.... Something is going on." " What num..." " Now bording plane 1213 " " well thats my plane zack" " wow same here" " what seat are you??" " b12 you?" " b13... ok this is geting wierd we are geting on a plane that has our birthday numbers, then we end up siting next to eachother this is kinda scary" "lets get on the plane"

-@__@________>.<______

Hey there its Yazzy... so how do you like The Barker Files Chapter 2....... kinda funny right so im ganna say biii

Biiiiiiiiiiii