"Ugh, Liam," Zayn groaned. Liam gripped tighter and started to pull. His movements were stilted and hesitant though. "Feels so good, Li," Zayn said trying to get him to loosen up.

Liam grabbed onto Zayn's thin hip and dug his nails in. Zayn tried not to buck, but failed. Liam's hand faltered and his grip loosened. He locked eyes with Zayn and the darker boy knew what he was going to say.

"Zayn, I promised-"

"It hurt, you know," Zayn interrupted.

Liam still didn't let go of Zayn's dick. "What did?"

"I'm one hundred percent not gay?" Zayn mocked.

Liam shook his head. "I'm not. I know I'm not," but even as he said the words his hand started moving on Zayn again. "I don't know what-I just, I need you to feel good."

"I do. It feels so good, Li."

Liam shocked Zayn by surging forward and wrapping his lips around Zayn's cock. Zayn let out a quick gasp and thrusted into Liam's mouth.

Liam didn't even falter, but moved his mouth further down Zayn's shaft. He bobbed his head expertly up and down. Zayn couldn't believe Liam was so talented now. Liam had never been with a guy before Zayn and they only started hooking up a year or so ago. But Liam quickly became Zayn's favorite lover ever. He was eager and loved to try things that people who were comfortable in their sexuality never thought to do. Zayn wound his fingers in Liam's hair and guided him into a rhythm. Liam let go of his cock in favor of taking hold of his other hip. He opened his mouth wider and let Zayn take control. Zayn stepped even closer and brought Liam's nose to his stomach.

Liam breathed heavier through his nose and his throat pulsed against Zayn's tip. "Fuck, Liam, hold on. Wait, I'm gonna come," he said as he pulled Liam off his cock. Liam was reluctant to pull away and he pursed his lips tightly as Zayn pulled out making Zayn growl. "Jesus, Liam." Liam smirked up at him through his lashes. Zayn tried to contain his smile as he pushed Liam back to the bed.

Liam scooted back so he was in the middle of the mattress. He lifted his hips and shimmied out of his joggers and boxers. They collected around his ankles and Zayn pulled them onto the floor. Liam was so hard. The red tip of his cock had slipped under the hem of his shirt and Zayn saw a small, glistening wet spot start to form.

Zayn climbed onto the bed and straddled Liam's hips. He tucked his fingers under his shirt and ran his hands slowly, inch my inch, up Liam's stomach. His abs flexed under the attention and Liam's eyes shut softly. When his shirt was bunched up under his arms, Zayn bent down and kissed between his pecs. Then he continued down the middle of his chest and to his abs. As he reached his lower stomach, Zayn bit down on the flesh and pulled it into his mouth. He sucked until he was sure he'd leave a mark.

Mine.

"Zayn, please," Liam almost whispered.

"What do you want?" Zayn tempted. Liam shook his head. "I want you to say it, Liam." Zayn moved up and turned Liam's head to look at him. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"I want, I, fuck Zayn, I want you to ride me." Liam sighed heavily when he finally got it out.

Zayn nodded approvingly and pulled Liam's shirt off. He threw it off the bed somewhere and leaned in to lick up the shell of Liam's ear. "Then ride you is what I'll do," Zayn promised quietly. Liam groaned and gripped Zayn's thighs. "Do you want to open me up or do you want to watch me do it?"