Chapter 21- Thoughts Worth Living

My world inside my head had been going mad since I realized I was in love with Cameron. I just couldn't get my head round it.

I hadn't had the courage to tell him that day as it was Christmas and I didn't want to ruin the day for Logan.

However, after a long debate with myself, I finally secured a date that I would tell that guy how he drived me crazy.

Maybe I could tell him after we went out today. We were all going on a trip to the local football game as a school choice trip.

I didn't want to stay here and the boys wanted to go so I decided to tag along. Most of the girls went to the modelling day, surprisingly enough. Note the sarcasm.

We were all getting on the coach which would take us there and I managed to find a seat without anyone accompanying it and seated myself happily down.

Until I felt a familiar scent appear next to me, I turned to face the pretty face grinning down at me.

"I was hoping to get some peace and quiet before the screaming boys around...." I stated.

Cameron put his hand to his heart in mock dissapointment.

"That hurt, princess." And with that he turned back to the front and focused on the road ahead. It would be a 2 hour drive from here and I knew that we wouldn't get back until late. So I decided to rest my body and get some sleep.

I closed my heavy eyes and leaned back in my seat. About 5 minutes later I felt a large hand cup round my cheek and pull my face downwards until it hit a curbed surface.

Right, his shoulder....

I opened my eyes very slightly so that I could see through my eye lashes but without letting others that I was awake. I loved doing this, it made me feel like a spy agent on a mission.

Okay, sounds cringey... Back to reality.

My head was on his shoulder, his freaking shoulder and my hormones were all over the places flying to the moon and back.

I just ignored these feelings and carried on with my relaxation. I really didn't know how to tell him that I felt the same way. There wasn't any time to.

Every time I tried to show my affection, something always came up.

Stupid society.

We finally arrived at the stadium and I started to regret coming as there were already people barging past, shoving me here and there.

Noticing this though, Cameron grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me towards the crowd of our school. As we approached and people started going "ooooh" and teasing us for just holding hands.

Cameron obviously felt quite awkward and out of place as he quickly squeezed my hand before letting go and joining the group of boys. Maybe he didn't want to be seen with me....

With these thoughts running through my head, I followed everyone up to our seats where everyone was getting prepared for the game and settling in their seats.

I seated myself in the last seat available next to Cameron and watched the big screen which was going around filming couples. Then it turned to the kiss cam. It was cute watching people having their moment in front of almost 10,000. Yep, the stadium was massive.

I looked away from the screen to talk to the guy in front who was in my English class when I heard a Mexican wave of laughter coming towards me. My head snapped towards the big screen with the kiss cam to see that it was facing me.

And Cameron Davies...

That's all I got to think about before his lips smacked onto mine. His lips were warm and tasted of cherry. Maybe he put on cherry lip balm before he came? Cheers surrounded us before he broke away, grinning.

What just happened?

My mind was blank. What? What? He. Kissed. Me.

Well, I guess I wouldn't be sleeping that night.

No other interactions after that were between us. Just the occasional glance and small smile throughout the game. And then it ended, we all got on the coach and headed back.

I sat next to Cameron again and he just acted like nothing had happened. How could he? After all that? How was he able to control himself? I know I was all over the place for hours!

It was around 11pm and close to pitch black. But apparently this meant party time for hormonal boys on a coach...

I managed to block everyone out with my music and occasional, normal chat to Cameron when I was nudged rather hard.

"Alright everyone" I couldn't figure out who exactly was talking but it was one of the teachers of course.

"We seem to have run out of petrol."

Petrol? Ooooh, gas. Okay.

"So we will be stopping off at a small hotel just over there" He stated pointing to his left.

Well, this was just my luck....

"Rooms will be organised in two's and Mia on your own, please."

Everyone seemed fine with it but I felt like I was having an early mid-life crisis! WHY WHY WHY WHY ME?!

Crisis over, and we all headed in to the building or more like a ski lodge.

The staff who worked there seemed more or less happy but I didn't risk talking with anyone. Just standing, lonely.

My room was on the same floor as everyone else as we had managed to take us a whole floor.

We had been told that the rooms were all empty before we came, not surprising...

I didn't bother changing, I just flung myself onto the bed and before I knew it, I was alseep.

**

I heard a door creak open. Quietly, but I still heard it.

Footsteps....

The bed dipping down.

A whisper in my ear who was this freak?

"It's okay, princess, it's only me. Can I sleep in your room tonight?"

I weakly nodded and he lay beside me and I fell asleep with no thoughts.

~~~~~∆~~~~~
HEEEEEY

Mocks next week:'( life is cruel

Anyway have a great day and week

Love you lovelies, till the next time