Chapter 4- Project No

We had, very unfortunately, organised to meet at my dorm to do the project.
So, as planned, they arrived at my door and had happily kicked Lara out for the night. She'd probably gone to reception to complain, not wanting to get caught in another person's room. Wierdo.

Anyway, I had just left Nelly and Cameron to do it because at this time of day, 5 o'clock, I couldn't work.

I suddenly felt warmth next to me and turned to see Cameron, his blue eyes boring into mine.

"Hey munchkin, can I borrow a pencil?" He battered his eyelashes jokingly as he stared at me.

"Sorry honey, but I don't have one right now. Why don't you ask her?" I questioned, pointing over to Nelly who was watching him expectantly.

He pouted like a kid, "But I wanted one from you, princess." I could clearly see Nelly's face drop as he said this.

I smirked. "Sorry Cammy." I patted him on the back.

**

At about 9 o'clock, we had called it a night, only planning what we were going to film and Nelly had left but Cameron just had to insist and stay longer.

"Don't you have one of your 'barbie dolls' to get back to? You know, Morgan, Lauren or maybe even Tara?" I asked, he was the typical player of the school and almost always had a girl clinging onto him as he walked down the corridor, clearly oblivious that he would abandon her and move onto another toy the next day.

"Babe, I know you're jealous but there's no need to be mean" he teased while walking out.

I chucked a cushion at him, hitting him square in the back of the head. He soun around faking a gasp and clutching his heart.

"You hurt me right there, right there, strawberry." What was it with these nicknames?

I shook my head chuckling as he left the room.

**

I was just getting ready in my dorm when Lara came up to me.

"Hey" she started off all sweet and innocent but then her voice turned into a bitchy tone that I didn't like, "I'd advise you to back off Cameron. My friend, Nelly, likes him so just back off, yeah?" She finished going back to her book. "She's in your project group. You probably wouldn't have noticed because you were too busy flirting with him. He's not even interested, Mia." She said, not looking up from her book.

I snatched it from her and started ripping the pages from it.

"How" Rip. "Dare" Rip. "You" Rip. "Say" Rip. "That" Rip. "To" Rip. "Me" Rip. I screamed as Lara's face went from horrified to terrified.

I had never been so angry in my life. Not even when I had gotten red food colouring in my hair, it was basically gone now, making my hair look gingery in some areas but not noticeable.

I stormed out the room and down the corridor tears threatening to leave my eyes. Why am I crying? Jeez, you're such a wimp, she's a pathetic girl for God's sake.

I felt warm arms wrap themselves around my waist from behind. Urgh, why did this always happen when I was on a rampage?

The arms spun me around to reveal him. Cameron. The one person I didn't want to see.

"Hey darli-" He stopped abruptly when he saw the tears in my eyes and the anger flash through my eyes.

Silently, he pulled me to his dorm. Yes, his dorm... He then sat me down on his lap and hugged me.

I was not a hugging person, well, unless it was Beth or Harry. So I tried squirming away but Camerin had a death grip and wouldn't let me go. We stayed like this for about 15 minutes.

It was surprisingly comfortable and his Lynx deodorant made it so much better. Wait, what am I saying? Ahhhhhhh!!

He then reached forward and kissed my cheek lightly, wiping away the tears.

"Come on bumblebee, let's get you to English" he whispered. Great more Cameron, more flicking things at me and trying to get my attention.

I stood up and ran out the door. What just happened?

~~~~~∆~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry this isn't as long as usual but I had a massive writers block and had no idea what to write about but luckily OreosAndMilk07 came to the rescue and helped me brain storm.

I don't want things to go too quickly with these guys so I'm trying to pace myself, sorry if it isn't really 'badgirl' at the moment but I'm trying to mix it.

Thanks for reading!

Vote
Comment
Share