Ch. 16: Talking It Over

Start from the beginning

He rolled his eyes, "Fine." He muttered.

Trish smiled, "Yay! Group hug!" She announced wrapping her arms around Austin and I.

We all hugged back. I just wish Dez was here. Here to love Trish.

Austin pulled away from the group hug. "Maybe I should go find Dez." He said heading for the door.

That made me realize something...I haven't been anywhere without Austin for...I can't even remember.

"Okay." I said hesitantly. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be without him. I felt safe with him around. I guess I have Trish, but Austin is special to me.

"Don't worry, I'll come back." He said giving me a quick hug.

I smiled and pulled away from the hug to kiss him. It was just a quick little goodbye kiss.

"See ya later girls." Austin said walking out the door.

Trish grabbed my hand and dragged me up to her bedroom.

"Finally it's just you and me!" She huffed.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Did she not like it when I was with Austin? Still..?

"Well, you're always with Austin." Trish explained.

"I-I love him, and he loves me. I just feel safe around him and I always wanna be with him. He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." I replied.

Trish sighed, "Your just so lucky."

"Lucky? How am I lucky?" I ask. I really didn't want her feeling this way.

"You're pretty, sweet, you have someone who actually loves you, and your just amazing! Your life is perfect, Ally." She said, turning away from me.

"Trish. I think you're lucky..." I said resting my hand on her shoulder.

"How! You are lying!" Trish said raising her voice.

"You are beautiful and smart. You will find someone, I promise." I said sternly.

Trish didn't say a word. I don't knew if her actions were because of her pregnancy hormones or what but she definitely wasn't normal.

"Ally." Trish finally spoke, "Do you think I should abort my baby?"

My eyes widend with shock, how could she ever say that! "Trish what are you talking about, No!" I say almost yelling, "Why would you ever think that?!"

"I- I don't know but I don't think I can live with something that's a part of Dez." She sniffles.

"Trish, I don't-" I stopped myself and sighed, "But it's your choice." I say glumly.

"Ally, do you mind leaving?" Trish asked.

I feel like we aren't as close anymore. She's slowly pushing me away from her.

I sigh, "Fine. I'll leave but I will be back. I'll go see if Austin's done anything with Dez yet." I say walking away.

What has happened to my best friend! She is not herself at all. I'm getting worried now. Even if she says we aren't friends she will always be my friend to me.

---------

<~Austin's POV:

I wonder how things are going between Trish and Ally.

I drive over to Dez's house. I really needed to talk to him.

I knock on the door. His mom answers. She is just so...perky.